Halo MMO appears back in the frame
Microsoft seem to be exploring the possibilities for a Halo MMO again after their first attempt at defunct RTS studio Ensemble was cancelled.
They are looking for two software engineers for 343 Industries for "building the next generation of backend services to power Halo 4 and our new game saga."
That's not all though. The job ads also mention a requirement for experience in MMO development as well which indicates that Microsoft still has designs on making a Halo MMO.
It also shows that they have more improvements planned for Halo 4 well beyond the game's release.
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer