Halo MMO appears back in the frame
Microsoft seem to be exploring the possibilities for a Halo MMO again after their first attempt at defunct RTS studio Ensemble was cancelled.
They are looking for two software engineers for 343 Industries for "building the next generation of backend services to power Halo 4 and our new game saga."
That's not all though. The job ads also mention a requirement for experience in MMO development as well which indicates that Microsoft still has designs on making a Halo MMO.
It also shows that they have more improvements planned for Halo 4 well beyond the game's release.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent