Halo MMO appears back in the frame
Microsoft seem to be exploring the possibilities for a Halo MMO again after their first attempt at defunct RTS studio Ensemble was cancelled.
They are looking for two software engineers for 343 Industries for "building the next generation of backend services to power Halo 4 and our new game saga."
That's not all though. The job ads also mention a requirement for experience in MMO development as well which indicates that Microsoft still has designs on making a Halo MMO.
It also shows that they have more improvements planned for Halo 4 well beyond the game's release.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update