Halo MMO appears back in the frame
Microsoft seem to be exploring the possibilities for a Halo MMO again after their first attempt at defunct RTS studio Ensemble was cancelled.
They are looking for two software engineers for 343 Industries for "building the next generation of backend services to power Halo 4 and our new game saga."
That's not all though. The job ads also mention a requirement for experience in MMO development as well which indicates that Microsoft still has designs on making a Halo MMO.
It also shows that they have more improvements planned for Halo 4 well beyond the game's release.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network