Halo MMO appears back in the frame
Microsoft seem to be exploring the possibilities for a Halo MMO again after their first attempt at defunct RTS studio Ensemble was cancelled.
They are looking for two software engineers for 343 Industries for "building the next generation of backend services to power Halo 4 and our new game saga."
That's not all though. The job ads also mention a requirement for experience in MMO development as well which indicates that Microsoft still has designs on making a Halo MMO.
It also shows that they have more improvements planned for Halo 4 well beyond the game's release.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO