Sine Mora arrives on PS3 and PS Vita with some exclusive content
Grasshopper and Digital Reality's horizontal shooter Sine Mora hits PSN for PS3 and PS Vita today bringing some exclusive extras for each platform.
The PS3 version includes the new Challenge mode featuring several one to two minute challenges that push players' shooter skills to the very limit over some of the Story Mode levels.
The PS Vita version introduces touch controls and a new GPS unlock gallery charting a player's progress. Both versions also include Wilhelmina Muller (originally a character in Under Defeat) as a pilot along with her UD Bomb special weapon that features a unique radial blue laser effect.
Sine Mora is released today in North America for PS3 and PS Vita on PSN with the European release coming tomorrow. It will cost 9.99 USD/EUR or 7.99 GBP.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update