Sine Mora arrives on PS3 and PS Vita with some exclusive content
Grasshopper and Digital Reality's horizontal shooter Sine Mora hits PSN for PS3 and PS Vita today bringing some exclusive extras for each platform.
The PS3 version includes the new Challenge mode featuring several one to two minute challenges that push players' shooter skills to the very limit over some of the Story Mode levels.
The PS Vita version introduces touch controls and a new GPS unlock gallery charting a player's progress. Both versions also include Wilhelmina Muller (originally a character in Under Defeat) as a pilot along with her UD Bomb special weapon that features a unique radial blue laser effect.
Sine Mora is released today in North America for PS3 and PS Vita on PSN with the European release coming tomorrow. It will cost 9.99 USD/EUR or 7.99 GBP.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release