Sine Mora arrives on PS3 and PS Vita with some exclusive content
Grasshopper and Digital Reality's horizontal shooter Sine Mora hits PSN for PS3 and PS Vita today bringing some exclusive extras for each platform.
The PS3 version includes the new Challenge mode featuring several one to two minute challenges that push players' shooter skills to the very limit over some of the Story Mode levels.
The PS Vita version introduces touch controls and a new GPS unlock gallery charting a player's progress. Both versions also include Wilhelmina Muller (originally a character in Under Defeat) as a pilot along with her UD Bomb special weapon that features a unique radial blue laser effect.
Sine Mora is released today in North America for PS3 and PS Vita on PSN with the European release coming tomorrow. It will cost 9.99 USD/EUR or 7.99 GBP.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer