Sine Mora arrives on PS3 and PS Vita with some exclusive content
Grasshopper and Digital Reality's horizontal shooter Sine Mora hits PSN for PS3 and PS Vita today bringing some exclusive extras for each platform.
The PS3 version includes the new Challenge mode featuring several one to two minute challenges that push players' shooter skills to the very limit over some of the Story Mode levels.
The PS Vita version introduces touch controls and a new GPS unlock gallery charting a player's progress. Both versions also include Wilhelmina Muller (originally a character in Under Defeat) as a pilot along with her UD Bomb special weapon that features a unique radial blue laser effect.
Sine Mora is released today in North America for PS3 and PS Vita on PSN with the European release coming tomorrow. It will cost 9.99 USD/EUR or 7.99 GBP.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3