DmC: Devil May Cry demo arrives on consoles
Today sees the arrival of a demo of Ninja Theory's controversial re-imagining of Capcom's Devil May Cry series.
The demo of DmC: Devil May Cry will give series fans a taste of Ninja Theory's take on the series utilising Dante's classic weapon loadout of Rebellion and Ebony and Ivory as well as a brand new set of weapons Arbiter and Orbis.
The action takes place across two levels of the finished game building up to a huge boss battle with the female demon Succubus. Completing the demo on any difficulty level will unlock the sadistically hard Son Of Sparda difficulty level.
The DmC: Devil May Cry demo is available on Xbox Live from today, November the 20th and on PSN from tomorrow. The full game is set to be released on PS3 and Xbox 360 on January the 15th with a PC version to follow.
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine
- Bethesda announces Wolfenstein: Old Blood a prequel to The New Order
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release