DmC: Devil May Cry demo arrives on consoles
Today sees the arrival of a demo of Ninja Theory's controversial re-imagining of Capcom's Devil May Cry series.
The demo of DmC: Devil May Cry will give series fans a taste of Ninja Theory's take on the series utilising Dante's classic weapon loadout of Rebellion and Ebony and Ivory as well as a brand new set of weapons Arbiter and Orbis.
The action takes place across two levels of the finished game building up to a huge boss battle with the female demon Succubus. Completing the demo on any difficulty level will unlock the sadistically hard Son Of Sparda difficulty level.
The DmC: Devil May Cry demo is available on Xbox Live from today, November the 20th and on PSN from tomorrow. The full game is set to be released on PS3 and Xbox 360 on January the 15th with a PC version to follow.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer