DmC: Devil May Cry demo arrives on consoles
Today sees the arrival of a demo of Ninja Theory's controversial re-imagining of Capcom's Devil May Cry series.
The demo of DmC: Devil May Cry will give series fans a taste of Ninja Theory's take on the series utilising Dante's classic weapon loadout of Rebellion and Ebony and Ivory as well as a brand new set of weapons Arbiter and Orbis.
The action takes place across two levels of the finished game building up to a huge boss battle with the female demon Succubus. Completing the demo on any difficulty level will unlock the sadistically hard Son Of Sparda difficulty level.
The DmC: Devil May Cry demo is available on Xbox Live from today, November the 20th and on PSN from tomorrow. The full game is set to be released on PS3 and Xbox 360 on January the 15th with a PC version to follow.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015