DmC: Devil May Cry demo arrives on consoles
Today sees the arrival of a demo of Ninja Theory's controversial re-imagining of Capcom's Devil May Cry series.
The demo of DmC: Devil May Cry will give series fans a taste of Ninja Theory's take on the series utilising Dante's classic weapon loadout of Rebellion and Ebony and Ivory as well as a brand new set of weapons Arbiter and Orbis.
The action takes place across two levels of the finished game building up to a huge boss battle with the female demon Succubus. Completing the demo on any difficulty level will unlock the sadistically hard Son Of Sparda difficulty level.
The DmC: Devil May Cry demo is available on Xbox Live from today, November the 20th and on PSN from tomorrow. The full game is set to be released on PS3 and Xbox 360 on January the 15th with a PC version to follow.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title