DmC: Devil May Cry demo arrives on consoles
Today sees the arrival of a demo of Ninja Theory's controversial re-imagining of Capcom's Devil May Cry series.
The demo of DmC: Devil May Cry will give series fans a taste of Ninja Theory's take on the series utilising Dante's classic weapon loadout of Rebellion and Ebony and Ivory as well as a brand new set of weapons Arbiter and Orbis.
The action takes place across two levels of the finished game building up to a huge boss battle with the female demon Succubus. Completing the demo on any difficulty level will unlock the sadistically hard Son Of Sparda difficulty level.
The DmC: Devil May Cry demo is available on Xbox Live from today, November the 20th and on PSN from tomorrow. The full game is set to be released on PS3 and Xbox 360 on January the 15th with a PC version to follow.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3