Strike Suit Zero makes its Kickstarter goal, release date announced
Born Ready Games has celebrated making their goal in their Kickstarter campaign for Strike Suit Zero by announcing a release date for the game.
Strike Suit Zero's Kickstarter closed at the weekend having raised 174,804 USD for the game's development more than meeting the original target set by Born Ready Games.
This means that, not only can they announce a release date for Strike Suit Zero, they have been able to prepare and release XedMod, the tools they used to build the game's content to the community.
Born Ready CEO James Brooksby said, "We are truly grateful for all the support we've received and above all else want to thank the community. Their support has meant we're now able to make the game we'd always envisioned, and we can't wait for our fans to get their hands on the game."
Strike Suit Zero will be released for the PC on January the 24th.
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below