Strike Suit Zero makes its Kickstarter goal, release date announced
Born Ready Games has celebrated making their goal in their Kickstarter campaign for Strike Suit Zero by announcing a release date for the game.
Strike Suit Zero's Kickstarter closed at the weekend having raised 174,804 USD for the game's development more than meeting the original target set by Born Ready Games.
This means that, not only can they announce a release date for Strike Suit Zero, they have been able to prepare and release XedMod, the tools they used to build the game's content to the community.
Born Ready CEO James Brooksby said, "We are truly grateful for all the support we've received and above all else want to thank the community. Their support has meant we're now able to make the game we'd always envisioned, and we can't wait for our fans to get their hands on the game."
Strike Suit Zero will be released for the PC on January the 24th.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit