Strike Suit Zero makes its Kickstarter goal, release date announced
Born Ready Games has celebrated making their goal in their Kickstarter campaign for Strike Suit Zero by announcing a release date for the game.
Strike Suit Zero's Kickstarter closed at the weekend having raised 174,804 USD for the game's development more than meeting the original target set by Born Ready Games.
This means that, not only can they announce a release date for Strike Suit Zero, they have been able to prepare and release XedMod, the tools they used to build the game's content to the community.
Born Ready CEO James Brooksby said, "We are truly grateful for all the support we've received and above all else want to thank the community. Their support has meant we're now able to make the game we'd always envisioned, and we can't wait for our fans to get their hands on the game."
Strike Suit Zero will be released for the PC on January the 24th.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer