Strike Suit Zero makes its Kickstarter goal, release date announced
Born Ready Games has celebrated making their goal in their Kickstarter campaign for Strike Suit Zero by announcing a release date for the game.
Strike Suit Zero's Kickstarter closed at the weekend having raised 174,804 USD for the game's development more than meeting the original target set by Born Ready Games.
This means that, not only can they announce a release date for Strike Suit Zero, they have been able to prepare and release XedMod, the tools they used to build the game's content to the community.
Born Ready CEO James Brooksby said, "We are truly grateful for all the support we've received and above all else want to thank the community. Their support has meant we're now able to make the game we'd always envisioned, and we can't wait for our fans to get their hands on the game."
Strike Suit Zero will be released for the PC on January the 24th.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat