Strike Suit Zero makes its Kickstarter goal, release date announced
Born Ready Games has celebrated making their goal in their Kickstarter campaign for Strike Suit Zero by announcing a release date for the game.
Strike Suit Zero's Kickstarter closed at the weekend having raised 174,804 USD for the game's development more than meeting the original target set by Born Ready Games.
This means that, not only can they announce a release date for Strike Suit Zero, they have been able to prepare and release XedMod, the tools they used to build the game's content to the community.
Born Ready CEO James Brooksby said, "We are truly grateful for all the support we've received and above all else want to thank the community. Their support has meant we're now able to make the game we'd always envisioned, and we can't wait for our fans to get their hands on the game."
Strike Suit Zero will be released for the PC on January the 24th.
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release