Wii U user stumbles upon access to the MiiVerse backend
One Wii U user has uncovered a secret backdoor access point into the backend of the MiiVerse.
The user, known as Trike on NeoGAF, fell through the back door by accident while navigating some MiiVerse menus and pressing the X button at a certain point.
Trike had a good poke around while inside and found some references unannounced titles, specifically Yoshi's Island U and Soul hackers as well as mentions of Resident Evil and Metal Gear Solid.
Since the back door was revealed on NeoGAF, Nintendo has managed to close the loophole and they have stated that no users data has been compromised.
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15