Wii U user stumbles upon access to the MiiVerse backend
One Wii U user has uncovered a secret backdoor access point into the backend of the MiiVerse.
The user, known as Trike on NeoGAF, fell through the back door by accident while navigating some MiiVerse menus and pressing the X button at a certain point.
Trike had a good poke around while inside and found some references unannounced titles, specifically Yoshi's Island U and Soul hackers as well as mentions of Resident Evil and Metal Gear Solid.
Since the back door was revealed on NeoGAF, Nintendo has managed to close the loophole and they have stated that no users data has been compromised.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching