Wii U user stumbles upon access to the MiiVerse backend
One Wii U user has uncovered a secret backdoor access point into the backend of the MiiVerse.
The user, known as Trike on NeoGAF, fell through the back door by accident while navigating some MiiVerse menus and pressing the X button at a certain point.
Trike had a good poke around while inside and found some references unannounced titles, specifically Yoshi's Island U and Soul hackers as well as mentions of Resident Evil and Metal Gear Solid.
Since the back door was revealed on NeoGAF, Nintendo has managed to close the loophole and they have stated that no users data has been compromised.
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
- Take-Two reports GTA V has sold over 34 million copies
- Stephen Colbert deconstructs #Gamergate last night with guest Anita Sarkeesian
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet