Wii U user stumbles upon access to the MiiVerse backend
One Wii U user has uncovered a secret backdoor access point into the backend of the MiiVerse.
The user, known as Trike on NeoGAF, fell through the back door by accident while navigating some MiiVerse menus and pressing the X button at a certain point.
Trike had a good poke around while inside and found some references unannounced titles, specifically Yoshi's Island U and Soul hackers as well as mentions of Resident Evil and Metal Gear Solid.
Since the back door was revealed on NeoGAF, Nintendo has managed to close the loophole and they have stated that no users data has been compromised.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto