Wii U user stumbles upon access to the MiiVerse backend
One Wii U user has uncovered a secret backdoor access point into the backend of the MiiVerse.
The user, known as Trike on NeoGAF, fell through the back door by accident while navigating some MiiVerse menus and pressing the X button at a certain point.
Trike had a good poke around while inside and found some references unannounced titles, specifically Yoshi's Island U and Soul hackers as well as mentions of Resident Evil and Metal Gear Solid.
Since the back door was revealed on NeoGAF, Nintendo has managed to close the loophole and they have stated that no users data has been compromised.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue