Prison Architect jumps on to alpha 4
Introversion's quirky work in progress, Prison Architect is now onto the fourth build of the alpha test code.
The latest build of the game alters the fog of war so that any areas that are not in direct sight of the guards are rendered in greyscale and the prisoners are not visible rather than just blacking out the whole area altogether.
The main idea behind this is that you can continue to build and develop these areas that are out of view of the guard staff without any bother.
As usual the announcement is accompanied by a developer video diary detailing the incoming updates. Anyone who's not managed to get in on the action yet can join the alpha of Prison Architect over on the Introversion website.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3