Prison Architect jumps on to alpha 4
Introversion's quirky work in progress, Prison Architect is now onto the fourth build of the alpha test code.
The latest build of the game alters the fog of war so that any areas that are not in direct sight of the guards are rendered in greyscale and the prisoners are not visible rather than just blacking out the whole area altogether.
The main idea behind this is that you can continue to build and develop these areas that are out of view of the guard staff without any bother.
As usual the announcement is accompanied by a developer video diary detailing the incoming updates. Anyone who's not managed to get in on the action yet can join the alpha of Prison Architect over on the Introversion website.
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below