Prison Architect jumps on to alpha 4
Introversion's quirky work in progress, Prison Architect is now onto the fourth build of the alpha test code.
The latest build of the game alters the fog of war so that any areas that are not in direct sight of the guards are rendered in greyscale and the prisoners are not visible rather than just blacking out the whole area altogether.
The main idea behind this is that you can continue to build and develop these areas that are out of view of the guard staff without any bother.
As usual the announcement is accompanied by a developer video diary detailing the incoming updates. Anyone who's not managed to get in on the action yet can join the alpha of Prison Architect over on the Introversion website.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave