Prison Architect jumps on to alpha 4
Introversion's quirky work in progress, Prison Architect is now onto the fourth build of the alpha test code.
The latest build of the game alters the fog of war so that any areas that are not in direct sight of the guards are rendered in greyscale and the prisoners are not visible rather than just blacking out the whole area altogether.
The main idea behind this is that you can continue to build and develop these areas that are out of view of the guard staff without any bother.
As usual the announcement is accompanied by a developer video diary detailing the incoming updates. Anyone who's not managed to get in on the action yet can join the alpha of Prison Architect over on the Introversion website.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year