Prison Architect jumps on to alpha 4
Introversion's quirky work in progress, Prison Architect is now onto the fourth build of the alpha test code.
The latest build of the game alters the fog of war so that any areas that are not in direct sight of the guards are rendered in greyscale and the prisoners are not visible rather than just blacking out the whole area altogether.
The main idea behind this is that you can continue to build and develop these areas that are out of view of the guard staff without any bother.
As usual the announcement is accompanied by a developer video diary detailing the incoming updates. Anyone who's not managed to get in on the action yet can join the alpha of Prison Architect over on the Introversion website.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May