Xbox Live celebrates its 10th birthday
Microsoft is celebrating the 10th anniversary of the launch of Xbox Live with a half price sale on some classic XBLA titles.
The sale includes some definitive XBLA titles like the awesome Castle Crashers, SuperGiant Games gorgeous RPG Bastion and the quintessential twin-stick shooter Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved, all at half price.
It has been ten years since Microsoft launched their online gaming platform on the original Xbox and it has come a very long way since the service first launched.
Massive hits like the Halo series and numerous Call Of Duty titles have helped to grow Xbox Live from a quiet launch into the dominant online console gaming platform in the world. Along the way, on the Xbox 360 Microsoft has added extra value to the service with a plethora of TV and music giving Xbox users access to a formidable array of services alongside the multiplayer gaming.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer