PS3 sells over 70 million units worldwide
The PlayStation 3 has passed another sales milestone today with Sony's announcement that the console has sold over 70 million units worldwide.
The PS3 is now available in 59 countries around the world and with the new super-slim model they've reduced the size and weight of the original chunky PS3 that launched in 2006.
The Move motion controller has reached a milestone of 15 million units sold through and is now supported by over 400 games.
Over the last 6 years the PS3 has gained the support of third party developers to the tune of 3,590 titles selling over 595 million units between them.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes