PS3 sells over 70 million units worldwide
The PlayStation 3 has passed another sales milestone today with Sony's announcement that the console has sold over 70 million units worldwide.
The PS3 is now available in 59 countries around the world and with the new super-slim model they've reduced the size and weight of the original chunky PS3 that launched in 2006.
The Move motion controller has reached a milestone of 15 million units sold through and is now supported by over 400 games.
Over the last 6 years the PS3 has gained the support of third party developers to the tune of 3,590 titles selling over 595 million units between them.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon