Bethesda releases details and screenshots of the new Skyrim DLC, Dragonborn
Bethesda has announced some of the main details of their upcoming Dragonborn downloadable content for Skyrim.
As the launch trailer has already shown Dragonborn transports players to the Morrowind island of Solstheim in search of a long lost Dragon Priest.
Dragonborn introduces Solstheim native race, the Skaarl as well as new monsters to battle in the form of Ash Spawn, Risklings and more.
It also adds Bonemold and Chitin armours, Stalhrim weaponry and more dark magics from a new Daedric realm.
Travellers to Solstheim will also be able to learn new shouts including the Dragon Aspect which imbues the player with the strength and power of a dragon fortifying physical and magical attributes.
Dragonborn is out on Xbox Live on December the 4th for 1600 MS Points. All the new information and screenshots are available on the official Elder Scrolls website.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network