Bethesda releases details and screenshots of the new Skyrim DLC, Dragonborn
Bethesda has announced some of the main details of their upcoming Dragonborn downloadable content for Skyrim.
As the launch trailer has already shown Dragonborn transports players to the Morrowind island of Solstheim in search of a long lost Dragon Priest.
Dragonborn introduces Solstheim native race, the Skaarl as well as new monsters to battle in the form of Ash Spawn, Risklings and more.
It also adds Bonemold and Chitin armours, Stalhrim weaponry and more dark magics from a new Daedric realm.
Travellers to Solstheim will also be able to learn new shouts including the Dragon Aspect which imbues the player with the strength and power of a dragon fortifying physical and magical attributes.
Dragonborn is out on Xbox Live on December the 4th for 1600 MS Points. All the new information and screenshots are available on the official Elder Scrolls website.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny