Want to join in the Hawken Beta? Pick up the digital comic Hawken: Genesis
Meteor Entertainment, the publisjer of the ambitious upcoming free-to-play mech shooter Hawken has launched a digital comic to accompany the game which comes with a nice little bonus.
Hawken: Genesis is written by Khang Le and Jeremy Barlow and is drawn byKody Chamberlain, Federico Dallocchio, Nathan Fox, Michael Gaydos, Bagus Hutomo, Sid Kotian, Khang Le, Christopher Moeller, Alex Sanchez, Bill Sienkiewicz and Francisco Ruiz Velasco and the first of four preview issue goes live today on Android, iOS and Kindle Fire.
Picking up the first issue, Prelude To Ruin, will also grant you a beta access code for the final beta test session which will run from November the 20th to December the 6th.
Hawken is due to go live on December the 12th for PC. The full hardback graphic novel, Hawken: Genesis is due for release in March of next year.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto