Want to join in the Hawken Beta? Pick up the digital comic Hawken: Genesis
Meteor Entertainment, the publisjer of the ambitious upcoming free-to-play mech shooter Hawken has launched a digital comic to accompany the game which comes with a nice little bonus.
Hawken: Genesis is written by Khang Le and Jeremy Barlow and is drawn byKody Chamberlain, Federico Dallocchio, Nathan Fox, Michael Gaydos, Bagus Hutomo, Sid Kotian, Khang Le, Christopher Moeller, Alex Sanchez, Bill Sienkiewicz and Francisco Ruiz Velasco and the first of four preview issue goes live today on Android, iOS and Kindle Fire.
Picking up the first issue, Prelude To Ruin, will also grant you a beta access code for the final beta test session which will run from November the 20th to December the 6th.
Hawken is due to go live on December the 12th for PC. The full hardback graphic novel, Hawken: Genesis is due for release in March of next year.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release