Want to join in the Hawken Beta? Pick up the digital comic Hawken: Genesis
Meteor Entertainment, the publisjer of the ambitious upcoming free-to-play mech shooter Hawken has launched a digital comic to accompany the game which comes with a nice little bonus.
Hawken: Genesis is written by Khang Le and Jeremy Barlow and is drawn byKody Chamberlain, Federico Dallocchio, Nathan Fox, Michael Gaydos, Bagus Hutomo, Sid Kotian, Khang Le, Christopher Moeller, Alex Sanchez, Bill Sienkiewicz and Francisco Ruiz Velasco and the first of four preview issue goes live today on Android, iOS and Kindle Fire.
Picking up the first issue, Prelude To Ruin, will also grant you a beta access code for the final beta test session which will run from November the 20th to December the 6th.
Hawken is due to go live on December the 12th for PC. The full hardback graphic novel, Hawken: Genesis is due for release in March of next year.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title