Want to join in the Hawken Beta? Pick up the digital comic Hawken: Genesis
Meteor Entertainment, the publisjer of the ambitious upcoming free-to-play mech shooter Hawken has launched a digital comic to accompany the game which comes with a nice little bonus.
Hawken: Genesis is written by Khang Le and Jeremy Barlow and is drawn byKody Chamberlain, Federico Dallocchio, Nathan Fox, Michael Gaydos, Bagus Hutomo, Sid Kotian, Khang Le, Christopher Moeller, Alex Sanchez, Bill Sienkiewicz and Francisco Ruiz Velasco and the first of four preview issue goes live today on Android, iOS and Kindle Fire.
Picking up the first issue, Prelude To Ruin, will also grant you a beta access code for the final beta test session which will run from November the 20th to December the 6th.
Hawken is due to go live on December the 12th for PC. The full hardback graphic novel, Hawken: Genesis is due for release in March of next year.
- Paid Skyrim mods become the shortest experiment in Steam history
- Warner Bros announces Batman: Arkham Knight Season Pass and Premium Edition
- New Just Cause 3 gameplay trailer features all of the destruction
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward