Want to join in the Hawken Beta? Pick up the digital comic Hawken: Genesis
Meteor Entertainment, the publisjer of the ambitious upcoming free-to-play mech shooter Hawken has launched a digital comic to accompany the game which comes with a nice little bonus.
Hawken: Genesis is written by Khang Le and Jeremy Barlow and is drawn byKody Chamberlain, Federico Dallocchio, Nathan Fox, Michael Gaydos, Bagus Hutomo, Sid Kotian, Khang Le, Christopher Moeller, Alex Sanchez, Bill Sienkiewicz and Francisco Ruiz Velasco and the first of four preview issue goes live today on Android, iOS and Kindle Fire.
Picking up the first issue, Prelude To Ruin, will also grant you a beta access code for the final beta test session which will run from November the 20th to December the 6th.
Hawken is due to go live on December the 12th for PC. The full hardback graphic novel, Hawken: Genesis is due for release in March of next year.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year