Grand Theft Auto V trailer 2 hits the internet today
There's only really one game franchise that can steal away Call of Duty's thunder in Black Ops II's launch week and that is Grand Theft Auto.
Rockstar's tantalising drip-feed of information about Grand Theft Auto V continues today with the launch of a brand new trailer.
It's another fairly cinematic number giving a flavour of the kind of action to expect from the game's three main protagonists and their very different lifestyles and attitudes.
Yet again Rockstar really proves that less is more, showing that they know exactly how much to give away to leave GTA fans thirsty for more. You can watch the new trailer here.
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
- Take-Two reports GTA V has sold over 34 million copies
- Stephen Colbert deconstructs #Gamergate last night with guest Anita Sarkeesian
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet