Blizzard dates StarCraft II: Heart Of The Swarm
Blizzard has finally announced a release date for the next instalment of the StarCraft II saga.
After following the exploits of Jim Raynor and the Terrans, facing off against the relentless onslaught of the Zerg and the ancient warriors of the Protoss, Heart Of The Swarm switches over to tell the story of the Zerg and their formerly human leader Sarah Kerrigan, Queen Of the Blades.
As well as providing a full length single player campaign for the Zerg, Heart Of The Swarm also adds new features and multiplayer units to enhance the incredibly popular online multiplayer modes of StarCraft II.
StarCraft II: Heart Of The Swarm will be available for PCs running at least Windows XP and Mac from March the 12th.
Blizzard's Mike Morhaime said, "With Heart of the Swarm, our goal has been to expand on the multiplayer action and cinematic storytelling of Wings of Liberty. Combined with features like unranked matchmaking and our new levelling system, this expansion elevates the StarCraft II experience for players of all skill levels."
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light