Blizzard dates StarCraft II: Heart Of The Swarm
Blizzard has finally announced a release date for the next instalment of the StarCraft II saga.
After following the exploits of Jim Raynor and the Terrans, facing off against the relentless onslaught of the Zerg and the ancient warriors of the Protoss, Heart Of The Swarm switches over to tell the story of the Zerg and their formerly human leader Sarah Kerrigan, Queen Of the Blades.
As well as providing a full length single player campaign for the Zerg, Heart Of The Swarm also adds new features and multiplayer units to enhance the incredibly popular online multiplayer modes of StarCraft II.
StarCraft II: Heart Of The Swarm will be available for PCs running at least Windows XP and Mac from March the 12th.
Blizzard's Mike Morhaime said, "With Heart of the Swarm, our goal has been to expand on the multiplayer action and cinematic storytelling of Wings of Liberty. Combined with features like unranked matchmaking and our new levelling system, this expansion elevates the StarCraft II experience for players of all skill levels."
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat