Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 arrives on the 3DS at the end of November
Konami has announced the release date for the 3DS version of Pro Evolution Soccer 2013.
They will be making a big gamble in doing so as the release date they have chosen is November the 30th, the very same day as the Wii U launches in Europe.
The 3DS version offers a full range of gameplay options including the Become A Legend and Master League modes and brings the same level of control offered in the home console versions of the game.
3DS gamers will also be able to take on their friends online over the Nintendo Network.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer