Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 arrives on the 3DS at the end of November
Konami has announced the release date for the 3DS version of Pro Evolution Soccer 2013.
They will be making a big gamble in doing so as the release date they have chosen is November the 30th, the very same day as the Wii U launches in Europe.
The 3DS version offers a full range of gameplay options including the Become A Legend and Master League modes and brings the same level of control offered in the home console versions of the game.
3DS gamers will also be able to take on their friends online over the Nintendo Network.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year