Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 arrives on the 3DS at the end of November
Konami has announced the release date for the 3DS version of Pro Evolution Soccer 2013.
They will be making a big gamble in doing so as the release date they have chosen is November the 30th, the very same day as the Wii U launches in Europe.
The 3DS version offers a full range of gameplay options including the Become A Legend and Master League modes and brings the same level of control offered in the home console versions of the game.
3DS gamers will also be able to take on their friends online over the Nintendo Network.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO