Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 arrives on the 3DS at the end of November
Konami has announced the release date for the 3DS version of Pro Evolution Soccer 2013.
They will be making a big gamble in doing so as the release date they have chosen is November the 30th, the very same day as the Wii U launches in Europe.
The 3DS version offers a full range of gameplay options including the Become A Legend and Master League modes and brings the same level of control offered in the home console versions of the game.
3DS gamers will also be able to take on their friends online over the Nintendo Network.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release