Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 arrives on the 3DS at the end of November
Konami has announced the release date for the 3DS version of Pro Evolution Soccer 2013.
They will be making a big gamble in doing so as the release date they have chosen is November the 30th, the very same day as the Wii U launches in Europe.
The 3DS version offers a full range of gameplay options including the Become A Legend and Master League modes and brings the same level of control offered in the home console versions of the game.
3DS gamers will also be able to take on their friends online over the Nintendo Network.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3