ArenaNet brings a big free update to Guild Wars 2 and announces a refer-a-friend trial weekend
ArenaNet has revealed a brand new and rather hefty update for Guild Wars 2 that brings a myriad of new features and even a new zone to explore.
The Lost Shores update brings a whole new region available to all players, a tough new dungeon, a new PvP map set in the Kodan Dojo, new gear from weapon skins to item enhancements and even a new tier of items between Exotic and Legendary and new crafting updates including a new resource to harvest and 200 new recipes.
To celebrate the launch of the Lost Shores update, ArenaNet have planned a one-off even and free trial weekend. Existing players can invute up to three friends to try out the game over the Lost Shores update launch weekend.
The Lost Shores update arrives for Guild Wars 2 on November the 15th. That same day the free trial weekend begins with the Lost Shores event beginning the next day, November the 16th and running till the 19th. The free trial event ends on the 19th of November.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year