ArenaNet brings a big free update to Guild Wars 2 and announces a refer-a-friend trial weekend
ArenaNet has revealed a brand new and rather hefty update for Guild Wars 2 that brings a myriad of new features and even a new zone to explore.
The Lost Shores update brings a whole new region available to all players, a tough new dungeon, a new PvP map set in the Kodan Dojo, new gear from weapon skins to item enhancements and even a new tier of items between Exotic and Legendary and new crafting updates including a new resource to harvest and 200 new recipes.
To celebrate the launch of the Lost Shores update, ArenaNet have planned a one-off even and free trial weekend. Existing players can invute up to three friends to try out the game over the Lost Shores update launch weekend.
The Lost Shores update arrives for Guild Wars 2 on November the 15th. That same day the free trial weekend begins with the Lost Shores event beginning the next day, November the 16th and running till the 19th. The free trial event ends on the 19th of November.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone