Star Wars: The Old Republic to transition to free-to-play next week
EA has announced that next week will see their big budget MMO, Star Wars: the Old Republic reinvent itself as a free-to-play game.
All of SWTORs story content will be available to play for free with subscribers receiving additional benefits such as fuller character creation options, two additional crew skills and the ability to revive in the field at no additional cost (a full list of the benefits of subscribing is available on the SWTOR website).
Current subscribers wqill receive the additional benefit of receiving bonus Cartel Coins as listed on the Cartel Coin Ledger ,a href="https://account.swtor.com/user/cartelcoins">page and a one off 250 Cartel Coin bonus.
SWTOR will launch as a freer-to-play title on November the 15th.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold