Star Wars: The Old Republic to transition to free-to-play next week
EA has announced that next week will see their big budget MMO, Star Wars: the Old Republic reinvent itself as a free-to-play game.
All of SWTORs story content will be available to play for free with subscribers receiving additional benefits such as fuller character creation options, two additional crew skills and the ability to revive in the field at no additional cost (a full list of the benefits of subscribing is available on the SWTOR website).
Current subscribers wqill receive the additional benefit of receiving bonus Cartel Coins as listed on the Cartel Coin Ledger ,a href="https://account.swtor.com/user/cartelcoins">page and a one off 250 Cartel Coin bonus.
SWTOR will launch as a freer-to-play title on November the 15th.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny