Star Wars: The Old Republic to transition to free-to-play next week
EA has announced that next week will see their big budget MMO, Star Wars: the Old Republic reinvent itself as a free-to-play game.
All of SWTORs story content will be available to play for free with subscribers receiving additional benefits such as fuller character creation options, two additional crew skills and the ability to revive in the field at no additional cost (a full list of the benefits of subscribing is available on the SWTOR website).
Current subscribers wqill receive the additional benefit of receiving bonus Cartel Coins as listed on the Cartel Coin Ledger ,a href="https://account.swtor.com/user/cartelcoins">page and a one off 250 Cartel Coin bonus.
SWTOR will launch as a freer-to-play title on November the 15th.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free