Silicon Knights ordered to destroy all unsold copies of games made with the Unreal Engine 3
Canadian developer Silicon Knights has been ordered by the courts to destroy all titles they have developed using the Unreal Engine 3.
According to the court papers from their losing law suit against Epic they have until December the 10th to destroy any unsold copies of X-Men Destiny, Siren In The Maelstrom, Too Human, The Box/Ritualyst and The Sandman.
This is the final result of a legal argument that began in 2007 over claims from Silicon Knights that Epic had spent money supposedly earmarked for supporting the Unreal Engine 3 on Gears Of War.
The Toronto-based developer argued that the poor support they alleged to have received from Epic resulted in the poor reception of their Xbox 360-exclusive Too Human.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III