Wii U gamers to get Black Ops II DLC
The Wii U version of Call Of Duty: Black Ops II will be supporting the downloadable content.
One lucky US gamer going by the name of darthvargi16 on YouTube who claims to have received a copy of the Wii U version of Black Ops II and has reported that the box states that the game includes support for "online multiplayer, add-on content, leaderboards [and] voice chat" over the new Nintendo Network.
The person also said that the Wii U version did not come with the Nuketown 2025 bonus map that comes with the Xbox 360 and PS3 pre-orders.
Another YouTube user claims that Amazon has supplied them with a code for the Nuketown 2025 DLC when they contacted customer support.
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft