Wii U gamers to get Black Ops II DLC
The Wii U version of Call Of Duty: Black Ops II will be supporting the downloadable content.
One lucky US gamer going by the name of darthvargi16 on YouTube who claims to have received a copy of the Wii U version of Black Ops II and has reported that the box states that the game includes support for "online multiplayer, add-on content, leaderboards [and] voice chat" over the new Nintendo Network.
The person also said that the Wii U version did not come with the Nuketown 2025 bonus map that comes with the Xbox 360 and PS3 pre-orders.
Another YouTube user claims that Amazon has supplied them with a code for the Nuketown 2025 DLC when they contacted customer support.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free