Wii U gamers to get Black Ops II DLC
The Wii U version of Call Of Duty: Black Ops II will be supporting the downloadable content.
One lucky US gamer going by the name of darthvargi16 on YouTube who claims to have received a copy of the Wii U version of Black Ops II and has reported that the box states that the game includes support for "online multiplayer, add-on content, leaderboards [and] voice chat" over the new Nintendo Network.
The person also said that the Wii U version did not come with the Nuketown 2025 bonus map that comes with the Xbox 360 and PS3 pre-orders.
Another YouTube user claims that Amazon has supplied them with a code for the Nuketown 2025 DLC when they contacted customer support.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer