Wii U gamers to get Black Ops II DLC
The Wii U version of Call Of Duty: Black Ops II will be supporting the downloadable content.
One lucky US gamer going by the name of darthvargi16 on YouTube who claims to have received a copy of the Wii U version of Black Ops II and has reported that the box states that the game includes support for "online multiplayer, add-on content, leaderboards [and] voice chat" over the new Nintendo Network.
The person also said that the Wii U version did not come with the Nuketown 2025 bonus map that comes with the Xbox 360 and PS3 pre-orders.
Another YouTube user claims that Amazon has supplied them with a code for the Nuketown 2025 DLC when they contacted customer support.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though