Wii U gamers to get Black Ops II DLC
The Wii U version of Call Of Duty: Black Ops II will be supporting the downloadable content.
One lucky US gamer going by the name of darthvargi16 on YouTube who claims to have received a copy of the Wii U version of Black Ops II and has reported that the box states that the game includes support for "online multiplayer, add-on content, leaderboards [and] voice chat" over the new Nintendo Network.
The person also said that the Wii U version did not come with the Nuketown 2025 bonus map that comes with the Xbox 360 and PS3 pre-orders.
Another YouTube user claims that Amazon has supplied them with a code for the Nuketown 2025 DLC when they contacted customer support.
- Ultima creator's new game Shroud Of The Avatar gets Greenlit on Steam in just 2 days
- Arrowhead's Gauntlet reboot arrives on PC
- We are now a Steam Curator
- Valve announces the arrival of the Discovery Update for Steam
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure