Visceral: The ending of Dead Space 2 could have been better
Steve Papoustis, the boss of EAs Visceral studio has conceded that the ending of Dead Space 2 wasnt as good as it could have been.
Papoustis admitted that as the lead up to the final boss battle could have benefited from more variety and a better pace.
"With Dead Space 2, looking back I guess one thing I would like to improve was some of the pacing towards the end of the game," he began.
He continued, "I think we got to the point where we were escalating and escalating, and we got to the point in the game where there was a unique push towards the end, and it got a bit monotonous, up until the boss fight at the very end which I think came out really good. But there, I think the variety, the change of pace at the end we could have done a little better with."
Dead Space 3 is due out next February.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light