Visceral: The ending of Dead Space 2 could have been better
Steve Papoustis, the boss of EAs Visceral studio has conceded that the ending of Dead Space 2 wasnt as good as it could have been.
Papoustis admitted that as the lead up to the final boss battle could have benefited from more variety and a better pace.
"With Dead Space 2, looking back I guess one thing I would like to improve was some of the pacing towards the end of the game," he began.
He continued, "I think we got to the point where we were escalating and escalating, and we got to the point in the game where there was a unique push towards the end, and it got a bit monotonous, up until the boss fight at the very end which I think came out really good. But there, I think the variety, the change of pace at the end we could have done a little better with."
Dead Space 3 is due out next February.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey