Visceral: The ending of Dead Space 2 could have been better
Steve Papoustis, the boss of EAs Visceral studio has conceded that the ending of Dead Space 2 wasnt as good as it could have been.
Papoustis admitted that as the lead up to the final boss battle could have benefited from more variety and a better pace.
"With Dead Space 2, looking back I guess one thing I would like to improve was some of the pacing towards the end of the game," he began.
He continued, "I think we got to the point where we were escalating and escalating, and we got to the point in the game where there was a unique push towards the end, and it got a bit monotonous, up until the boss fight at the very end which I think came out really good. But there, I think the variety, the change of pace at the end we could have done a little better with."
Dead Space 3 is due out next February.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny