Visceral: The ending of Dead Space 2 could have been better
Steve Papoustis, the boss of EAs Visceral studio has conceded that the ending of Dead Space 2 wasnt as good as it could have been.
Papoustis admitted that as the lead up to the final boss battle could have benefited from more variety and a better pace.
"With Dead Space 2, looking back I guess one thing I would like to improve was some of the pacing towards the end of the game," he began.
He continued, "I think we got to the point where we were escalating and escalating, and we got to the point in the game where there was a unique push towards the end, and it got a bit monotonous, up until the boss fight at the very end which I think came out really good. But there, I think the variety, the change of pace at the end we could have done a little better with."
Dead Space 3 is due out next February.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III