New Crysis 3 trailer shows the new Hunter multiplayer mode in action
Cryteks latest gameplay trailer for Crysis 3 has landed and it shows off the new Hunter multiplayer mode.
The new Hunter mode is very much influenced by the classic Arnie flick, Predator and pits two Nanosuited hunters against 10 CELL troopers on console and 14 on PC in a fast-paced game of cat and mouse.
The video shows the particular advantages that the new Predator bow has for this particular mode as it allows the Nanosuit hunters to remain cloaked while attacking adding more tension to the combat.
Crysis 3 is due out on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 at the beginning of 2013.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer