New Crysis 3 trailer shows the new Hunter multiplayer mode in action
Cryteks latest gameplay trailer for Crysis 3 has landed and it shows off the new Hunter multiplayer mode.
The new Hunter mode is very much influenced by the classic Arnie flick, Predator and pits two Nanosuited hunters against 10 CELL troopers on console and 14 on PC in a fast-paced game of cat and mouse.
The video shows the particular advantages that the new Predator bow has for this particular mode as it allows the Nanosuit hunters to remain cloaked while attacking adding more tension to the combat.
Crysis 3 is due out on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 at the beginning of 2013.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny