New Crysis 3 trailer shows the new Hunter multiplayer mode in action
Cryteks latest gameplay trailer for Crysis 3 has landed and it shows off the new Hunter multiplayer mode.
The new Hunter mode is very much influenced by the classic Arnie flick, Predator and pits two Nanosuited hunters against 10 CELL troopers on console and 14 on PC in a fast-paced game of cat and mouse.
The video shows the particular advantages that the new Predator bow has for this particular mode as it allows the Nanosuit hunters to remain cloaked while attacking adding more tension to the combat.
Crysis 3 is due out on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 at the beginning of 2013.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network