New Crysis 3 trailer shows the new Hunter multiplayer mode in action
Cryteks latest gameplay trailer for Crysis 3 has landed and it shows off the new Hunter multiplayer mode.
The new Hunter mode is very much influenced by the classic Arnie flick, Predator and pits two Nanosuited hunters against 10 CELL troopers on console and 14 on PC in a fast-paced game of cat and mouse.
The video shows the particular advantages that the new Predator bow has for this particular mode as it allows the Nanosuit hunters to remain cloaked while attacking adding more tension to the combat.
Crysis 3 is due out on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 at the beginning of 2013.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold