New Crysis 3 trailer shows the new Hunter multiplayer mode in action
Cryteks latest gameplay trailer for Crysis 3 has landed and it shows off the new Hunter multiplayer mode.
The new Hunter mode is very much influenced by the classic Arnie flick, Predator and pits two Nanosuited hunters against 10 CELL troopers on console and 14 on PC in a fast-paced game of cat and mouse.
The video shows the particular advantages that the new Predator bow has for this particular mode as it allows the Nanosuit hunters to remain cloaked while attacking adding more tension to the combat.
Crysis 3 is due out on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 at the beginning of 2013.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3