ZeniMax Online Studios' first developer diary for The Elder Scrolls Online arrives
The first developer diary on the long-awaited MMO The Elder Scrolls Online has gone up today with the first public showing of gameplay footage.
True to the form of the series that spawned it, The Elder Scrolls Online is shaping up to be a vast and ambitious MMO expanding the already rich history that the series has.
As well as the first gameplay footage the video has the team at ZeniMax Online Studios discussing how they are planning to bring The Elder Scrolls to life in MMO form.
The Elder Scrolls Online is in development for PC and Mac and is due out some time in 2013.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching