ZeniMax Online Studios' first developer diary for The Elder Scrolls Online arrives
The first developer diary on the long-awaited MMO The Elder Scrolls Online has gone up today with the first public showing of gameplay footage.
True to the form of the series that spawned it, The Elder Scrolls Online is shaping up to be a vast and ambitious MMO expanding the already rich history that the series has.
As well as the first gameplay footage the video has the team at ZeniMax Online Studios discussing how they are planning to bring The Elder Scrolls to life in MMO form.
The Elder Scrolls Online is in development for PC and Mac and is due out some time in 2013.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One