ZeniMax Online Studios' first developer diary for The Elder Scrolls Online arrives
The first developer diary on the long-awaited MMO The Elder Scrolls Online has gone up today with the first public showing of gameplay footage.
True to the form of the series that spawned it, The Elder Scrolls Online is shaping up to be a vast and ambitious MMO expanding the already rich history that the series has.
As well as the first gameplay footage the video has the team at ZeniMax Online Studios discussing how they are planning to bring The Elder Scrolls to life in MMO form.
The Elder Scrolls Online is in development for PC and Mac and is due out some time in 2013.
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition