ZeniMax Online Studios' first developer diary for The Elder Scrolls Online arrives
The first developer diary on the long-awaited MMO The Elder Scrolls Online has gone up today with the first public showing of gameplay footage.
True to the form of the series that spawned it, The Elder Scrolls Online is shaping up to be a vast and ambitious MMO expanding the already rich history that the series has.
As well as the first gameplay footage the video has the team at ZeniMax Online Studios discussing how they are planning to bring The Elder Scrolls to life in MMO form.
The Elder Scrolls Online is in development for PC and Mac and is due out some time in 2013.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims