ZeniMax Online Studios' first developer diary for The Elder Scrolls Online arrives
The first developer diary on the long-awaited MMO The Elder Scrolls Online has gone up today with the first public showing of gameplay footage.
True to the form of the series that spawned it, The Elder Scrolls Online is shaping up to be a vast and ambitious MMO expanding the already rich history that the series has.
As well as the first gameplay footage the video has the team at ZeniMax Online Studios discussing how they are planning to bring The Elder Scrolls to life in MMO form.
The Elder Scrolls Online is in development for PC and Mac and is due out some time in 2013.
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release