Diablo III expansion in the works
Blizzard CEO, Mike Morhaime has revealed that they have an expansion for Diablo III in the works.
Morhaime gave the news after announcing this quarters financials although he was typically vague with the details.
"So we do have a plan. An expansion planned for Diablo," he revealed. "I don't have any timeline to talk about," he said. "I think that the most important thing for us always comes down to the quality of the expansion and the gameplay, and so that will be a big factor in terms of driving our schedule."
Diablo III has already passed the 10 million sales mark since it launched in March of this year.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent