Diablo III expansion in the works
Blizzard CEO, Mike Morhaime has revealed that they have an expansion for Diablo III in the works.
Morhaime gave the news after announcing this quarters financials although he was typically vague with the details.
"So we do have a plan. An expansion planned for Diablo," he revealed. "I don't have any timeline to talk about," he said. "I think that the most important thing for us always comes down to the quality of the expansion and the gameplay, and so that will be a big factor in terms of driving our schedule."
Diablo III has already passed the 10 million sales mark since it launched in March of this year.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year