Diablo III expansion in the works
Blizzard CEO, Mike Morhaime has revealed that they have an expansion for Diablo III in the works.
Morhaime gave the news after announcing this quarters financials although he was typically vague with the details.
"So we do have a plan. An expansion planned for Diablo," he revealed. "I don't have any timeline to talk about," he said. "I think that the most important thing for us always comes down to the quality of the expansion and the gameplay, and so that will be a big factor in terms of driving our schedule."
Diablo III has already passed the 10 million sales mark since it launched in March of this year.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny