Diablo III expansion in the works
Blizzard CEO, Mike Morhaime has revealed that they have an expansion for Diablo III in the works.
Morhaime gave the news after announcing this quarters financials although he was typically vague with the details.
"So we do have a plan. An expansion planned for Diablo," he revealed. "I don't have any timeline to talk about," he said. "I think that the most important thing for us always comes down to the quality of the expansion and the gameplay, and so that will be a big factor in terms of driving our schedule."
Diablo III has already passed the 10 million sales mark since it launched in March of this year.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015