Diablo III expansion in the works
Blizzard CEO, Mike Morhaime has revealed that they have an expansion for Diablo III in the works.
Morhaime gave the news after announcing this quarters financials although he was typically vague with the details.
"So we do have a plan. An expansion planned for Diablo," he revealed. "I don't have any timeline to talk about," he said. "I think that the most important thing for us always comes down to the quality of the expansion and the gameplay, and so that will be a big factor in terms of driving our schedule."
Diablo III has already passed the 10 million sales mark since it launched in March of this year.
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below