PS3 versions of Skyrim DLC are really close
Bethesda have promised that the PS3 version of Skyrim's downloadable content are coming, soon.
The DLC has been out of step so far (partly down to the timed exclusivity deal for the Xbox 360) with the PS3 having received neither Dawnguard or Hearthfire due to technical problems.
A recent tweet has given some hope to PS3 gamers in particular promising that they will finally be able to get their hands on the DLC that PC and 360 gamers have already been enjoying.
The tweet said, "To update: we're also close on new Skyrim content for PS3 and PC."
In the meantime, the new Dragonborn DLC will arrive on the 360 on December the 4th for 1600 MS Points.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free