PS3 versions of Skyrim DLC are really close
Bethesda have promised that the PS3 version of Skyrim's downloadable content are coming, soon.
The DLC has been out of step so far (partly down to the timed exclusivity deal for the Xbox 360) with the PS3 having received neither Dawnguard or Hearthfire due to technical problems.
A recent tweet has given some hope to PS3 gamers in particular promising that they will finally be able to get their hands on the DLC that PC and 360 gamers have already been enjoying.
The tweet said, "To update: we're also close on new Skyrim content for PS3 and PC."
In the meantime, the new Dragonborn DLC will arrive on the 360 on December the 4th for 1600 MS Points.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year