PS3 versions of Skyrim DLC are really close
Bethesda have promised that the PS3 version of Skyrim's downloadable content are coming, soon.
The DLC has been out of step so far (partly down to the timed exclusivity deal for the Xbox 360) with the PS3 having received neither Dawnguard or Hearthfire due to technical problems.
A recent tweet has given some hope to PS3 gamers in particular promising that they will finally be able to get their hands on the DLC that PC and 360 gamers have already been enjoying.
The tweet said, "To update: we're also close on new Skyrim content for PS3 and PC."
In the meantime, the new Dragonborn DLC will arrive on the 360 on December the 4th for 1600 MS Points.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue