PS3 versions of Skyrim DLC are really close
Bethesda have promised that the PS3 version of Skyrim's downloadable content are coming, soon.
The DLC has been out of step so far (partly down to the timed exclusivity deal for the Xbox 360) with the PS3 having received neither Dawnguard or Hearthfire due to technical problems.
A recent tweet has given some hope to PS3 gamers in particular promising that they will finally be able to get their hands on the DLC that PC and 360 gamers have already been enjoying.
The tweet said, "To update: we're also close on new Skyrim content for PS3 and PC."
In the meantime, the new Dragonborn DLC will arrive on the 360 on December the 4th for 1600 MS Points.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release