SmartGlass app arrives on iOS
SmartGlass support arrives for iOS devices in the form of a free app.
With SmartGlass installed on an iPad or iPhone 360 users will be able to access their Xbox Live account on the go as well as having a whole range of control options and additional content literally at their fingertips while they use their Xbox 360.
SmartGlass allows iPhones and iPads to be used as full touchpad controls for the Xbox Dashboard, video player and even internet explorer.
It also offers access to a range of companion content for things like Netfilx videos and even Xbox 360 games.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave