SmartGlass app arrives on iOS
SmartGlass support arrives for iOS devices in the form of a free app.
With SmartGlass installed on an iPad or iPhone 360 users will be able to access their Xbox Live account on the go as well as having a whole range of control options and additional content literally at their fingertips while they use their Xbox 360.
SmartGlass allows iPhones and iPads to be used as full touchpad controls for the Xbox Dashboard, video player and even internet explorer.
It also offers access to a range of companion content for things like Netfilx videos and even Xbox 360 games.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update