The Last Guardian update: Still nothing to show
It seems like the development troubles on Team ICOs latest opus, The Last Guardian are continuing.
Sony Worldwide Studios boss Shuhei Yoshida has said that they still have nothing concrete to show on The Last Guardian which has perennially delayed since Sony first revealed it at E3 2009.
When quizzed about a new release date Yoshida responded saying, "No, sorry, I can not say that ... Because the last time we talked about a date for The Last Guardian, we disappointed many people."
He went on, "But I can tell you that the team is working hard on the project, including the engine. It is precisely because the team is working on the technical aspect of the game that we have nothing concrete to show you today."
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title