The Last Guardian update: Still nothing to show
It seems like the development troubles on Team ICOs latest opus, The Last Guardian are continuing.
Sony Worldwide Studios boss Shuhei Yoshida has said that they still have nothing concrete to show on The Last Guardian which has perennially delayed since Sony first revealed it at E3 2009.
When quizzed about a new release date Yoshida responded saying, "No, sorry, I can not say that ... Because the last time we talked about a date for The Last Guardian, we disappointed many people."
He went on, "But I can tell you that the team is working hard on the project, including the engine. It is precisely because the team is working on the technical aspect of the game that we have nothing concrete to show you today."
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO