The Last Guardian update: Still nothing to show
It seems like the development troubles on Team ICOs latest opus, The Last Guardian are continuing.
Sony Worldwide Studios boss Shuhei Yoshida has said that they still have nothing concrete to show on The Last Guardian which has perennially delayed since Sony first revealed it at E3 2009.
When quizzed about a new release date Yoshida responded saying, "No, sorry, I can not say that ... Because the last time we talked about a date for The Last Guardian, we disappointed many people."
He went on, "But I can tell you that the team is working hard on the project, including the engine. It is precisely because the team is working on the technical aspect of the game that we have nothing concrete to show you today."
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year