The Last Guardian update: Still nothing to show
It seems like the development troubles on Team ICOs latest opus, The Last Guardian are continuing.
Sony Worldwide Studios boss Shuhei Yoshida has said that they still have nothing concrete to show on The Last Guardian which has perennially delayed since Sony first revealed it at E3 2009.
When quizzed about a new release date Yoshida responded saying, "No, sorry, I can not say that ... Because the last time we talked about a date for The Last Guardian, we disappointed many people."
He went on, "But I can tell you that the team is working hard on the project, including the engine. It is precisely because the team is working on the technical aspect of the game that we have nothing concrete to show you today."
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May