The Last Guardian update: Still nothing to show
It seems like the development troubles on Team ICOs latest opus, The Last Guardian are continuing.
Sony Worldwide Studios boss Shuhei Yoshida has said that they still have nothing concrete to show on The Last Guardian which has perennially delayed since Sony first revealed it at E3 2009.
When quizzed about a new release date Yoshida responded saying, "No, sorry, I can not say that ... Because the last time we talked about a date for The Last Guardian, we disappointed many people."
He went on, "But I can tell you that the team is working hard on the project, including the engine. It is precisely because the team is working on the technical aspect of the game that we have nothing concrete to show you today."
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year