Multiplayer arrives on consoles for Sniper Elite V2 as a free download
Rebellion has released a free update for their WWII stealth em up Sniper Elite V2.
The update brings multiplayer to the game for the first time on Xbox 360 and PS3.
With four game modes - Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Distance King and Team Distance King all playable across six maps - Mountain Pass, Quarry, Graves, OpernPlatz, Church and Kreuzberg the Multiplayer Expansion DLC provides the Sniper Elite V2 with a fresh perspective for those that have exhausted the single player mode.
"Rebellion is very excited to release this multiplayer support for console. We have always believed in supporting and building our games communities as best we can. This is in part to say thank you to dedicated gamers for buying our games, and also to say keep an eye out for our next big Sniper Elite announcement," said Rebellion boss Jason Kingsley.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter