Multiplayer arrives on consoles for Sniper Elite V2 as a free download
Rebellion has released a free update for their WWII stealth em up Sniper Elite V2.
The update brings multiplayer to the game for the first time on Xbox 360 and PS3.
With four game modes - Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Distance King and Team Distance King all playable across six maps - Mountain Pass, Quarry, Graves, OpernPlatz, Church and Kreuzberg the Multiplayer Expansion DLC provides the Sniper Elite V2 with a fresh perspective for those that have exhausted the single player mode.
"Rebellion is very excited to release this multiplayer support for console. We have always believed in supporting and building our games communities as best we can. This is in part to say thank you to dedicated gamers for buying our games, and also to say keep an eye out for our next big Sniper Elite announcement," said Rebellion boss Jason Kingsley.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date