Multiplayer arrives on consoles for Sniper Elite V2 as a free download
Rebellion has released a free update for their WWII stealth em up Sniper Elite V2.
The update brings multiplayer to the game for the first time on Xbox 360 and PS3.
With four game modes - Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Distance King and Team Distance King all playable across six maps - Mountain Pass, Quarry, Graves, OpernPlatz, Church and Kreuzberg the Multiplayer Expansion DLC provides the Sniper Elite V2 with a fresh perspective for those that have exhausted the single player mode.
"Rebellion is very excited to release this multiplayer support for console. We have always believed in supporting and building our games communities as best we can. This is in part to say thank you to dedicated gamers for buying our games, and also to say keep an eye out for our next big Sniper Elite announcement," said Rebellion boss Jason Kingsley.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3