Multiplayer arrives on consoles for Sniper Elite V2 as a free download
Rebellion has released a free update for their WWII stealth em up Sniper Elite V2.
The update brings multiplayer to the game for the first time on Xbox 360 and PS3.
With four game modes - Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Distance King and Team Distance King all playable across six maps - Mountain Pass, Quarry, Graves, OpernPlatz, Church and Kreuzberg the Multiplayer Expansion DLC provides the Sniper Elite V2 with a fresh perspective for those that have exhausted the single player mode.
"Rebellion is very excited to release this multiplayer support for console. We have always believed in supporting and building our games communities as best we can. This is in part to say thank you to dedicated gamers for buying our games, and also to say keep an eye out for our next big Sniper Elite announcement," said Rebellion boss Jason Kingsley.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO