Multiplayer arrives on consoles for Sniper Elite V2 as a free download
Rebellion has released a free update for their WWII stealth em up Sniper Elite V2.
The update brings multiplayer to the game for the first time on Xbox 360 and PS3.
With four game modes - Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Distance King and Team Distance King all playable across six maps - Mountain Pass, Quarry, Graves, OpernPlatz, Church and Kreuzberg the Multiplayer Expansion DLC provides the Sniper Elite V2 with a fresh perspective for those that have exhausted the single player mode.
"Rebellion is very excited to release this multiplayer support for console. We have always believed in supporting and building our games communities as best we can. This is in part to say thank you to dedicated gamers for buying our games, and also to say keep an eye out for our next big Sniper Elite announcement," said Rebellion boss Jason Kingsley.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny