Silent Hill: Downpour patched on PS3
Konami has finally released a patch for the PlayStation 3 version of Silent Hill: Downpour.
The game had been troubled by some issues with frame rate, the save game system, bug squashing in the Homeless side-quest and some other minor bugs.
The new patch which arrives a couple of weeks after the Xbox 360 version fixes al that as well as providing some general performance enhancements.
Silent Hill: Downpour has been the series most promising effort on the current crop of HD consoles although it doesnt quite live up to the heights achieved by the first and second games in the series.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter