Silent Hill: Downpour patched on PS3
Konami has finally released a patch for the PlayStation 3 version of Silent Hill: Downpour.
The game had been troubled by some issues with frame rate, the save game system, bug squashing in the Homeless side-quest and some other minor bugs.
The new patch which arrives a couple of weeks after the Xbox 360 version fixes al that as well as providing some general performance enhancements.
Silent Hill: Downpour has been the series most promising effort on the current crop of HD consoles although it doesnt quite live up to the heights achieved by the first and second games in the series.
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster
- The Executioner DLC arrives for The Evil Within
- NBA 2K16 gets a release date and early-access for pre-orders
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree