Silent Hill: Downpour patched on PS3
Konami has finally released a patch for the PlayStation 3 version of Silent Hill: Downpour.
The game had been troubled by some issues with frame rate, the save game system, bug squashing in the Homeless side-quest and some other minor bugs.
The new patch which arrives a couple of weeks after the Xbox 360 version fixes al that as well as providing some general performance enhancements.
Silent Hill: Downpour has been the series most promising effort on the current crop of HD consoles although it doesnt quite live up to the heights achieved by the first and second games in the series.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto