Silent Hill: Downpour patched on PS3
Konami has finally released a patch for the PlayStation 3 version of Silent Hill: Downpour.
The game had been troubled by some issues with frame rate, the save game system, bug squashing in the Homeless side-quest and some other minor bugs.
The new patch which arrives a couple of weeks after the Xbox 360 version fixes al that as well as providing some general performance enhancements.
Silent Hill: Downpour has been the series most promising effort on the current crop of HD consoles although it doesnt quite live up to the heights achieved by the first and second games in the series.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat