Silent Hill: Downpour patched on PS3
Konami has finally released a patch for the PlayStation 3 version of Silent Hill: Downpour.
The game had been troubled by some issues with frame rate, the save game system, bug squashing in the Homeless side-quest and some other minor bugs.
The new patch which arrives a couple of weeks after the Xbox 360 version fixes al that as well as providing some general performance enhancements.
Silent Hill: Downpour has been the series most promising effort on the current crop of HD consoles although it doesnt quite live up to the heights achieved by the first and second games in the series.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title