Dyad finally out tomorrow on PSN
The Mitzuguchi-inspired indie title, Dyad will finally see a release on PSN this week.
Dyad, is a very psychedelic experience inspired by Q Entertainments more experimental titles like Rez and Child Of Eden.
The games creator Shawn McGrath wrote on the PlayStation Blog, "Hello my European friends, Shawn McGrath, creator of Dyad, here. My sincerest apologies for the long delay in getting Dyad to your lovely continent. I was completely unprepared for the extra work required to get the game out, but its all done now and is coming out this Wednesday, the 7th."
As the man said, Dyad will be available to download from the PlayStation Store from the 7th of November for the discounted price of 9.99 EUR with a further 20 percent off for PS Plus subscribers.
Also featured in the announcement on the PS Blog is a rather entertaining tongue-in-cheek advert for Dyad, made by Action Button Games Tim Rogers which is well worth a watch for comedy value.
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine
- Bethesda announces Wolfenstein: Old Blood a prequel to The New Order
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF