Dyad finally out tomorrow on PSN
The Mitzuguchi-inspired indie title, Dyad will finally see a release on PSN this week.
Dyad, is a very psychedelic experience inspired by Q Entertainments more experimental titles like Rez and Child Of Eden.
The games creator Shawn McGrath wrote on the PlayStation Blog, "Hello my European friends, Shawn McGrath, creator of Dyad, here. My sincerest apologies for the long delay in getting Dyad to your lovely continent. I was completely unprepared for the extra work required to get the game out, but its all done now and is coming out this Wednesday, the 7th."
As the man said, Dyad will be available to download from the PlayStation Store from the 7th of November for the discounted price of 9.99 EUR with a further 20 percent off for PS Plus subscribers.
Also featured in the announcement on the PS Blog is a rather entertaining tongue-in-cheek advert for Dyad, made by Action Button Games Tim Rogers which is well worth a watch for comedy value.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release