Fez coder joins Capybara Games
Toronto based indie studio, Capybara Games announced the latest member of staff to join their team.
Renaud Bedard, coder on Polytron's Fez has joined the Critter Crunch and Swords & Sworcery developer as Capy announced today on Twitter.
They said, "***** SUPER EXCITING NEWS OVER HERE! Renaud Bdard AKA @renaudbedard has joined the CAPY team! That's crazy, man! We're totally psyched!!! "
Polytron's Phil Fish said on Twitter, "The remaining employees of the Polytron Corp. would like to say goodbye and thank you to [Bedard] for all the years of amazing work."
Bedard said of his warm welcome at Capy, "Woah, thanks for the immediate and overwhelming response re: the CAPY announcement. Needless to say, I'm SUPER DUPER excited too! :D"
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3