Fez coder joins Capybara Games
Toronto based indie studio, Capybara Games announced the latest member of staff to join their team.
Renaud Bedard, coder on Polytron's Fez has joined the Critter Crunch and Swords & Sworcery developer as Capy announced today on Twitter.
They said, "***** SUPER EXCITING NEWS OVER HERE! Renaud Bdard AKA @renaudbedard has joined the CAPY team! That's crazy, man! We're totally psyched!!! "
Polytron's Phil Fish said on Twitter, "The remaining employees of the Polytron Corp. would like to say goodbye and thank you to [Bedard] for all the years of amazing work."
Bedard said of his warm welcome at Capy, "Woah, thanks for the immediate and overwhelming response re: the CAPY announcement. Needless to say, I'm SUPER DUPER excited too! :D"
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer