Fez coder joins Capybara Games
Toronto based indie studio, Capybara Games announced the latest member of staff to join their team.
Renaud Bedard, coder on Polytron's Fez has joined the Critter Crunch and Swords & Sworcery developer as Capy announced today on Twitter.
They said, "***** SUPER EXCITING NEWS OVER HERE! Renaud Bdard AKA @renaudbedard has joined the CAPY team! That's crazy, man! We're totally psyched!!! "
Polytron's Phil Fish said on Twitter, "The remaining employees of the Polytron Corp. would like to say goodbye and thank you to [Bedard] for all the years of amazing work."
Bedard said of his warm welcome at Capy, "Woah, thanks for the immediate and overwhelming response re: the CAPY announcement. Needless to say, I'm SUPER DUPER excited too! :D"
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3