Fez coder joins Capybara Games
Toronto based indie studio, Capybara Games announced the latest member of staff to join their team.
Renaud Bedard, coder on Polytron's Fez has joined the Critter Crunch and Swords & Sworcery developer as Capy announced today on Twitter.
They said, "***** SUPER EXCITING NEWS OVER HERE! Renaud Bdard AKA @renaudbedard has joined the CAPY team! That's crazy, man! We're totally psyched!!! "
Polytron's Phil Fish said on Twitter, "The remaining employees of the Polytron Corp. would like to say goodbye and thank you to [Bedard] for all the years of amazing work."
Bedard said of his warm welcome at Capy, "Woah, thanks for the immediate and overwhelming response re: the CAPY announcement. Needless to say, I'm SUPER DUPER excited too! :D"
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title