PS3 Mass Effect Trilogy to launch a bit later than the PC and 360 versions
PlayStation 3 owners will have to wait just a little bit longer to get their hands on the Mass Effect Trilogy as it will not be launching with the PC and Xbox 360 versions next week.
The PC and Xbox 360 versions of the Mass Effect Trilogy are due to be released on November the 9th but the PS3 version has been held back until December the 7th.
No reason has been given for the delay but it would be safe to assume that with this being the first time the original Mass Effect appears on PS3 they want to make sure it's up to the same standard as the rest of the series.
This isn't the only discrepancy between releases though. The PC and Xbox versions will be launching with different DLC. The 360 version will only receive the Cerberus Network DLC for ME2 whereas the PC version will also get both the Bring Down The Sky and Pinnacle Station DLC for Mass Effect. The PS3 version includes every piece of DLC for ME and ME2.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny