PS3 Mass Effect Trilogy to launch a bit later than the PC and 360 versions
PlayStation 3 owners will have to wait just a little bit longer to get their hands on the Mass Effect Trilogy as it will not be launching with the PC and Xbox 360 versions next week.
The PC and Xbox 360 versions of the Mass Effect Trilogy are due to be released on November the 9th but the PS3 version has been held back until December the 7th.
No reason has been given for the delay but it would be safe to assume that with this being the first time the original Mass Effect appears on PS3 they want to make sure it's up to the same standard as the rest of the series.
This isn't the only discrepancy between releases though. The PC and Xbox versions will be launching with different DLC. The 360 version will only receive the Cerberus Network DLC for ME2 whereas the PC version will also get both the Bring Down The Sky and Pinnacle Station DLC for Mass Effect. The PS3 version includes every piece of DLC for ME and ME2.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light