Molyneux concerned Apple would reject Curiosity
Peter Molyneux has spoken about his anxiety over the launch of his new mobile title Curiosity on iOS.
The Populous and Fable creator revealed that they panicked a little over whether or not Apple would pass Curiosity for release on the App Store.
He said, "At one point we were really worried that they were going to say no, and we panicked a little bit and thought about what we could do to turn that into a yes. They could have just said no - it would have been so much easier for them to say no. They don't need Curiosity."
Curiosity will hit the iOS on the 7th of November. 22 Cans are currently testing an Android version for release at an unspecified later date.
Thanks Edge Online.
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released