Molyneux concerned Apple would reject Curiosity
Peter Molyneux has spoken about his anxiety over the launch of his new mobile title Curiosity on iOS.
The Populous and Fable creator revealed that they panicked a little over whether or not Apple would pass Curiosity for release on the App Store.
He said, "At one point we were really worried that they were going to say no, and we panicked a little bit and thought about what we could do to turn that into a yes. They could have just said no - it would have been so much easier for them to say no. They don't need Curiosity."
Curiosity will hit the iOS on the 7th of November. 22 Cans are currently testing an Android version for release at an unspecified later date.
Thanks Edge Online.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015