Molyneux concerned Apple would reject Curiosity
Peter Molyneux has spoken about his anxiety over the launch of his new mobile title Curiosity on iOS.
The Populous and Fable creator revealed that they panicked a little over whether or not Apple would pass Curiosity for release on the App Store.
He said, "At one point we were really worried that they were going to say no, and we panicked a little bit and thought about what we could do to turn that into a yes. They could have just said no - it would have been so much easier for them to say no. They don't need Curiosity."
Curiosity will hit the iOS on the 7th of November. 22 Cans are currently testing an Android version for release at an unspecified later date.
Thanks Edge Online.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year