Molyneux concerned Apple would reject Curiosity
Peter Molyneux has spoken about his anxiety over the launch of his new mobile title Curiosity on iOS.
The Populous and Fable creator revealed that they panicked a little over whether or not Apple would pass Curiosity for release on the App Store.
He said, "At one point we were really worried that they were going to say no, and we panicked a little bit and thought about what we could do to turn that into a yes. They could have just said no - it would have been so much easier for them to say no. They don't need Curiosity."
Curiosity will hit the iOS on the 7th of November. 22 Cans are currently testing an Android version for release at an unspecified later date.
Thanks Edge Online.
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings