Molyneux concerned Apple would reject Curiosity
Peter Molyneux has spoken about his anxiety over the launch of his new mobile title Curiosity on iOS.
The Populous and Fable creator revealed that they panicked a little over whether or not Apple would pass Curiosity for release on the App Store.
He said, "At one point we were really worried that they were going to say no, and we panicked a little bit and thought about what we could do to turn that into a yes. They could have just said no - it would have been so much easier for them to say no. They don't need Curiosity."
Curiosity will hit the iOS on the 7th of November. 22 Cans are currently testing an Android version for release at an unspecified later date.
Thanks Edge Online.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey