Crowd-funded Android-based console Ouya enters engineering phase
The upcoming Android-based console, Ouya, has moved out of its design and prototyping phase.
The latest news from the Ouya official blog says that it's onto the Engineering and Verification Testing phase, having received their first delivery of printed circuit boards for the machine.
Everything is apparently completely on schedule and they are still on target for the console's launch in the spring of next year.
They also announced that the console would be making the jump from Ice Cream Sandwich to Jelly Bean, the latest version of Android to keep the machine as up-to-date as possible.
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below