Crowd-funded Android-based console Ouya enters engineering phase
The upcoming Android-based console, Ouya, has moved out of its design and prototyping phase.
The latest news from the Ouya official blog says that it's onto the Engineering and Verification Testing phase, having received their first delivery of printed circuit boards for the machine.
Everything is apparently completely on schedule and they are still on target for the console's launch in the spring of next year.
They also announced that the console would be making the jump from Ice Cream Sandwich to Jelly Bean, the latest version of Android to keep the machine as up-to-date as possible.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent