Crowd-funded Android-based console Ouya enters engineering phase
The upcoming Android-based console, Ouya, has moved out of its design and prototyping phase.
The latest news from the Ouya official blog says that it's onto the Engineering and Verification Testing phase, having received their first delivery of printed circuit boards for the machine.
Everything is apparently completely on schedule and they are still on target for the console's launch in the spring of next year.
They also announced that the console would be making the jump from Ice Cream Sandwich to Jelly Bean, the latest version of Android to keep the machine as up-to-date as possible.
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine