Crowd-funded Android-based console Ouya enters engineering phase
The upcoming Android-based console, Ouya, has moved out of its design and prototyping phase.
The latest news from the Ouya official blog says that it's onto the Engineering and Verification Testing phase, having received their first delivery of printed circuit boards for the machine.
Everything is apparently completely on schedule and they are still on target for the console's launch in the spring of next year.
They also announced that the console would be making the jump from Ice Cream Sandwich to Jelly Bean, the latest version of Android to keep the machine as up-to-date as possible.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015