Crowd-funded Android-based console Ouya enters engineering phase
The upcoming Android-based console, Ouya, has moved out of its design and prototyping phase.
The latest news from the Ouya official blog says that it's onto the Engineering and Verification Testing phase, having received their first delivery of printed circuit boards for the machine.
Everything is apparently completely on schedule and they are still on target for the console's launch in the spring of next year.
They also announced that the console would be making the jump from Ice Cream Sandwich to Jelly Bean, the latest version of Android to keep the machine as up-to-date as possible.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today