Prison Architect Alpha 3 build goes live
Introversion has released the latest build of their new game, Prison Architect.
Alpha 3 introduces the fog of war into play concealing all activities when your guards vacate a wing of your prison.
To explain what's new in Prison Architect the guys have also made a video which is available over on Youtube.
If you fancy your chances at creating and running your own prison pre-purchasing the game over on Introversion's website will provide you with instant access to the alpha version of the game and allows you to become part of the game's creation as well as netting you the finished version of the game.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced