Prison Architect Alpha 3 build goes live
Introversion has released the latest build of their new game, Prison Architect.
Alpha 3 introduces the fog of war into play concealing all activities when your guards vacate a wing of your prison.
To explain what's new in Prison Architect the guys have also made a video which is available over on Youtube.
If you fancy your chances at creating and running your own prison pre-purchasing the game over on Introversion's website will provide you with instant access to the alpha version of the game and allows you to become part of the game's creation as well as netting you the finished version of the game.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side