Prison Architect Alpha 3 build goes live
Introversion has released the latest build of their new game, Prison Architect.
Alpha 3 introduces the fog of war into play concealing all activities when your guards vacate a wing of your prison.
To explain what's new in Prison Architect the guys have also made a video which is available over on Youtube.
If you fancy your chances at creating and running your own prison pre-purchasing the game over on Introversion's website will provide you with instant access to the alpha version of the game and allows you to become part of the game's creation as well as netting you the finished version of the game.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone