Prison Architect Alpha 3 build goes live
Introversion has released the latest build of their new game, Prison Architect.
Alpha 3 introduces the fog of war into play concealing all activities when your guards vacate a wing of your prison.
To explain what's new in Prison Architect the guys have also made a video which is available over on Youtube.
If you fancy your chances at creating and running your own prison pre-purchasing the game over on Introversion's website will provide you with instant access to the alpha version of the game and allows you to become part of the game's creation as well as netting you the finished version of the game.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer