Prison Architect Alpha 3 build goes live
Introversion has released the latest build of their new game, Prison Architect.
Alpha 3 introduces the fog of war into play concealing all activities when your guards vacate a wing of your prison.
To explain what's new in Prison Architect the guys have also made a video which is available over on Youtube.
If you fancy your chances at creating and running your own prison pre-purchasing the game over on Introversion's website will provide you with instant access to the alpha version of the game and allows you to become part of the game's creation as well as netting you the finished version of the game.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network