Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance special editions unveiled
Konami has unveiled the European Special Edition of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance to arrive next year.
The European Special Edition will feature a limited edition 30cm White Armour Raiden figurine and code to unlock White Armour Raiden to play as in the main game which features more carrying capacity for health recovery items.
Two pre-order editions have also been revealed, each with an exclusively designed steelbook case and a matching in-game armour for Raiden.
The first version features cover art from the game's concept artist Yoji Shinakawa. The edition also includes the Inferno Armour as DLC which has increased capacity for throwing weapons.
The other edition features a render of Raiden as cover art and the Raiden Commando Armour DLC which has increased capacity for projectile weapons.
These editions will be available from Zavvi, Game and independent retailers respectively for PS3 and Xbox 360 on February 22nd 2013.
- Watch Bungie play Destiny's new Prison Of Elders mode live here tomorrow
- Fan remake of Half-Life, Black Mesa arrives on Steam Early Access
- Microsoft's acquisition of Minecraft devs Mojang was motivated by Hololens
- id Software wanted to pay modders for their work back in 1995 says John Romero
- Jason Voorhees arrives as DLC for Mortal Kombat X and he's all about the machete
- Project CARS finally pulls up to the starting grid
- Shadow Of Mordor: Game Of The Year Edition hits retail this week
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood arrives today
- Bungie and CCP run their own campaigns to aid the earthquake survivors of Nepal