Zone Of The Enders HD Collection dated for the end of November
Konami has announced a final release date for the Zone Of the Enders HD Collection.
The collection will feature high definition remasters of Zone Of The Enders and Zone Of The Enders: The 2nd Runner and if the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection is anything to go by it should be a good pack.
As a special bonus the initial release of the collection will feature a demo of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance marking the first time the series have met since Zone Of The Enders was first released on the PS2 in 2001.
Zone Of The Enders HD Collection will arrive on the PS3 and Xbox 360 on November the 30th.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One