Zone Of The Enders HD Collection dated for the end of November
Konami has announced a final release date for the Zone Of the Enders HD Collection.
The collection will feature high definition remasters of Zone Of The Enders and Zone Of The Enders: The 2nd Runner and if the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection is anything to go by it should be a good pack.
As a special bonus the initial release of the collection will feature a demo of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance marking the first time the series have met since Zone Of The Enders was first released on the PS2 in 2001.
Zone Of The Enders HD Collection will arrive on the PS3 and Xbox 360 on November the 30th.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release