Zone Of The Enders HD Collection dated for the end of November
Konami has announced a final release date for the Zone Of the Enders HD Collection.
The collection will feature high definition remasters of Zone Of The Enders and Zone Of The Enders: The 2nd Runner and if the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection is anything to go by it should be a good pack.
As a special bonus the initial release of the collection will feature a demo of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance marking the first time the series have met since Zone Of The Enders was first released on the PS2 in 2001.
Zone Of The Enders HD Collection will arrive on the PS3 and Xbox 360 on November the 30th.
- Take-Two reports GTA V has sold over 34 million copies
- Stephen Colbert deconstructs #Gamergate last night with guest Anita Sarkeesian
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4