Zone Of The Enders HD Collection dated for the end of November
Konami has announced a final release date for the Zone Of the Enders HD Collection.
The collection will feature high definition remasters of Zone Of The Enders and Zone Of The Enders: The 2nd Runner and if the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection is anything to go by it should be a good pack.
As a special bonus the initial release of the collection will feature a demo of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance marking the first time the series have met since Zone Of The Enders was first released on the PS2 in 2001.
Zone Of The Enders HD Collection will arrive on the PS3 and Xbox 360 on November the 30th.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light