Zone Of The Enders HD Collection dated for the end of November
Konami has announced a final release date for the Zone Of the Enders HD Collection.
The collection will feature high definition remasters of Zone Of The Enders and Zone Of The Enders: The 2nd Runner and if the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection is anything to go by it should be a good pack.
As a special bonus the initial release of the collection will feature a demo of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance marking the first time the series have met since Zone Of The Enders was first released on the PS2 in 2001.
Zone Of The Enders HD Collection will arrive on the PS3 and Xbox 360 on November the 30th.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny