Painkiller: Hell & Damnation wreaks its vengeance on PC today
The cult Painkiller FPS series makes its return to the PC with a Halloween-themed kick.
Any one who picks up Painkiller: Hell & Damnation and activates the game online before 5pm GMT on November the 1st will receive a Halloween-themed DLC pack as a reward.
the special pack includes a new map packed with Halloween horrors. Players wwill battle through Pumpkinhead Ghostriders, destroying pumpkins and collecting lollypops along the way to a gory battle on a deathly carousel.
Nordic Games' Nik Blower said, "Players will endure the most hair-raising Halloween experience this year with Painkiller. It's the deadliest incarnation of the series so far, the graphics are stunning and the unique gameplay remains true to old-school FPS ideology that made the original game so well loved."
Painkiller: Hell & Damnation is currently available on the PC with the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions due to be released on January the 22nd.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side