Painkiller: Hell & Damnation wreaks its vengeance on PC today
The cult Painkiller FPS series makes its return to the PC with a Halloween-themed kick.
Any one who picks up Painkiller: Hell & Damnation and activates the game online before 5pm GMT on November the 1st will receive a Halloween-themed DLC pack as a reward.
the special pack includes a new map packed with Halloween horrors. Players wwill battle through Pumpkinhead Ghostriders, destroying pumpkins and collecting lollypops along the way to a gory battle on a deathly carousel.
Nordic Games' Nik Blower said, "Players will endure the most hair-raising Halloween experience this year with Painkiller. It's the deadliest incarnation of the series so far, the graphics are stunning and the unique gameplay remains true to old-school FPS ideology that made the original game so well loved."
Painkiller: Hell & Damnation is currently available on the PC with the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions due to be released on January the 22nd.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update