Painkiller: Hell & Damnation wreaks its vengeance on PC today
The cult Painkiller FPS series makes its return to the PC with a Halloween-themed kick.
Any one who picks up Painkiller: Hell & Damnation and activates the game online before 5pm GMT on November the 1st will receive a Halloween-themed DLC pack as a reward.
the special pack includes a new map packed with Halloween horrors. Players wwill battle through Pumpkinhead Ghostriders, destroying pumpkins and collecting lollypops along the way to a gory battle on a deathly carousel.
Nordic Games' Nik Blower said, "Players will endure the most hair-raising Halloween experience this year with Painkiller. It's the deadliest incarnation of the series so far, the graphics are stunning and the unique gameplay remains true to old-school FPS ideology that made the original game so well loved."
Painkiller: Hell & Damnation is currently available on the PC with the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions due to be released on January the 22nd.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May