Painkiller: Hell & Damnation wreaks its vengeance on PC today
The cult Painkiller FPS series makes its return to the PC with a Halloween-themed kick.
Any one who picks up Painkiller: Hell & Damnation and activates the game online before 5pm GMT on November the 1st will receive a Halloween-themed DLC pack as a reward.
the special pack includes a new map packed with Halloween horrors. Players wwill battle through Pumpkinhead Ghostriders, destroying pumpkins and collecting lollypops along the way to a gory battle on a deathly carousel.
Nordic Games' Nik Blower said, "Players will endure the most hair-raising Halloween experience this year with Painkiller. It's the deadliest incarnation of the series so far, the graphics are stunning and the unique gameplay remains true to old-school FPS ideology that made the original game so well loved."
Painkiller: Hell & Damnation is currently available on the PC with the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions due to be released on January the 22nd.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May