Painkiller: Hell & Damnation wreaks its vengeance on PC today
The cult Painkiller FPS series makes its return to the PC with a Halloween-themed kick.
Any one who picks up Painkiller: Hell & Damnation and activates the game online before 5pm GMT on November the 1st will receive a Halloween-themed DLC pack as a reward.
the special pack includes a new map packed with Halloween horrors. Players wwill battle through Pumpkinhead Ghostriders, destroying pumpkins and collecting lollypops along the way to a gory battle on a deathly carousel.
Nordic Games' Nik Blower said, "Players will endure the most hair-raising Halloween experience this year with Painkiller. It's the deadliest incarnation of the series so far, the graphics are stunning and the unique gameplay remains true to old-school FPS ideology that made the original game so well loved."
Painkiller: Hell & Damnation is currently available on the PC with the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions due to be released on January the 22nd.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year