Hotline Miami dev talking to Sony about PS3 and Vita versions of the game
Hotline Miami developer Jonatan Sderstrm has revealed that he has been talking to Sony about bringing Hotline Miami over to PlayStation devices.
By PlayStation devices this means both the PS3 and PS Vita which is an exciting prospect indeed. Sderstrm also said that he was interested in the challenge presented by bringing the game to touch-screen devices on iOS and Android.
He mused, "Would be interesting to see if it was possible to get it to play well on a touchscreen device. Sounds like a challenge."
If the news that critically acclaimed, non-drenched, uber-violent Hotline Miami could appear on the PS Vita has your mouth watering Soderstrom pointed out that they'd need outside help saying, "We would need someone to port it for us."
Thanks Pocket Gamer.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer