Hotline Miami dev talking to Sony about PS3 and Vita versions of the game
Hotline Miami developer Jonatan Sderstrm has revealed that he has been talking to Sony about bringing Hotline Miami over to PlayStation devices.
By PlayStation devices this means both the PS3 and PS Vita which is an exciting prospect indeed. Sderstrm also said that he was interested in the challenge presented by bringing the game to touch-screen devices on iOS and Android.
He mused, "Would be interesting to see if it was possible to get it to play well on a touchscreen device. Sounds like a challenge."
If the news that critically acclaimed, non-drenched, uber-violent Hotline Miami could appear on the PS Vita has your mouth watering Soderstrom pointed out that they'd need outside help saying, "We would need someone to port it for us."
Thanks Pocket Gamer.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes