Hotline Miami dev talking to Sony about PS3 and Vita versions of the game
Hotline Miami developer Jonatan Sderstrm has revealed that he has been talking to Sony about bringing Hotline Miami over to PlayStation devices.
By PlayStation devices this means both the PS3 and PS Vita which is an exciting prospect indeed. Sderstrm also said that he was interested in the challenge presented by bringing the game to touch-screen devices on iOS and Android.
He mused, "Would be interesting to see if it was possible to get it to play well on a touchscreen device. Sounds like a challenge."
If the news that critically acclaimed, non-drenched, uber-violent Hotline Miami could appear on the PS Vita has your mouth watering Soderstrom pointed out that they'd need outside help saying, "We would need someone to port it for us."
Thanks Pocket Gamer.
- Windows 10 will launch at the end of next month
- The new King's Quest trailer looks at the making of the game's music
- Microsoft teases the world premiere of Rise Of The Tomb Raider's gameplay at E3 this month
- XCOM 2 coming to PC this November
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th