Hotline Miami dev talking to Sony about PS3 and Vita versions of the game
Hotline Miami developer Jonatan Sderstrm has revealed that he has been talking to Sony about bringing Hotline Miami over to PlayStation devices.
By PlayStation devices this means both the PS3 and PS Vita which is an exciting prospect indeed. Sderstrm also said that he was interested in the challenge presented by bringing the game to touch-screen devices on iOS and Android.
He mused, "Would be interesting to see if it was possible to get it to play well on a touchscreen device. Sounds like a challenge."
If the news that critically acclaimed, non-drenched, uber-violent Hotline Miami could appear on the PS Vita has your mouth watering Soderstrom pointed out that they'd need outside help saying, "We would need someone to port it for us."
Thanks Pocket Gamer.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch