Release date announced for Dead Island Riptide
Deep Silver has announced a full release date for Techland's zombie FPS bash 'em up follow up, Dead Island Riptide.
Dead Island Riptide was revealed earlier in the year as a follow up to last year's impressively successful Dead Island.
Two versions of the game have been revealed for pre-order. The standard version will net pre-orderers an exclusive pack of weapon mods allowing for even more gory ways to dispatch the undead.
The Special Retailers Edition will also include a new alternative character skin on top of the weapon mods pack available with standard pre-orders. This edition will only be available at selected retailers.
Dead Island Riptide will be out on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on April the 26th with the standard edition of the game set to retail at around 29.99 GBP.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer