Release date announced for Dead Island Riptide
Deep Silver has announced a full release date for Techland's zombie FPS bash 'em up follow up, Dead Island Riptide.
Dead Island Riptide was revealed earlier in the year as a follow up to last year's impressively successful Dead Island.
Two versions of the game have been revealed for pre-order. The standard version will net pre-orderers an exclusive pack of weapon mods allowing for even more gory ways to dispatch the undead.
The Special Retailers Edition will also include a new alternative character skin on top of the weapon mods pack available with standard pre-orders. This edition will only be available at selected retailers.
Dead Island Riptide will be out on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on April the 26th with the standard edition of the game set to retail at around 29.99 GBP.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year