Release date announced for Dead Island Riptide
Deep Silver has announced a full release date for Techland's zombie FPS bash 'em up follow up, Dead Island Riptide.
Dead Island Riptide was revealed earlier in the year as a follow up to last year's impressively successful Dead Island.
Two versions of the game have been revealed for pre-order. The standard version will net pre-orderers an exclusive pack of weapon mods allowing for even more gory ways to dispatch the undead.
The Special Retailers Edition will also include a new alternative character skin on top of the weapon mods pack available with standard pre-orders. This edition will only be available at selected retailers.
Dead Island Riptide will be out on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on April the 26th with the standard edition of the game set to retail at around 29.99 GBP.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year