Release date announced for Dead Island Riptide
Deep Silver has announced a full release date for Techland's zombie FPS bash 'em up follow up, Dead Island Riptide.
Dead Island Riptide was revealed earlier in the year as a follow up to last year's impressively successful Dead Island.
Two versions of the game have been revealed for pre-order. The standard version will net pre-orderers an exclusive pack of weapon mods allowing for even more gory ways to dispatch the undead.
The Special Retailers Edition will also include a new alternative character skin on top of the weapon mods pack available with standard pre-orders. This edition will only be available at selected retailers.
Dead Island Riptide will be out on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on April the 26th with the standard edition of the game set to retail at around 29.99 GBP.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes