Release date announced for Dead Island Riptide
Deep Silver has announced a full release date for Techland's zombie FPS bash 'em up follow up, Dead Island Riptide.
Dead Island Riptide was revealed earlier in the year as a follow up to last year's impressively successful Dead Island.
Two versions of the game have been revealed for pre-order. The standard version will net pre-orderers an exclusive pack of weapon mods allowing for even more gory ways to dispatch the undead.
The Special Retailers Edition will also include a new alternative character skin on top of the weapon mods pack available with standard pre-orders. This edition will only be available at selected retailers.
Dead Island Riptide will be out on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on April the 26th with the standard edition of the game set to retail at around 29.99 GBP.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title