Grand Theft Auto V will indeed be released in Spring 2013
After a lot of speculation Rockstar has finally announced a release window for Grand Theft Auto V.
There had been some suggestions that GTA V would arrive as early as this month but Rockstar has remained true to previous form announcing a Spring 2013 release.
Rockstar's Sam Houser said, "Grand Theft Auto V builds on everything we've learned about open world game design. We can't wait to share it with fans."
Grand Theft Auto V is in development for Xbox 360 and PS3 just now but surely a PC version cannot counted out given the series roots lie there.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3