Okami HD arrives on PSN
PlayStation 3 gamers are in for a treat today as the HD version of Capcom's scintillating adventure, Okami arrives to download today.
The adventures of Amaterasu became one of the high points of the PS2's catalogue and the game's unique visuals played a large part of that success. Okami HD faithfully updates the game's visual style with high definition textures worth of the sun goddess herself.
The game's look isn't the only thing that has been updated though. Capcom has taken the time to import the control scheme over from the Wii version of the game giving anyone with a Move controller the chance to really get to grips with the Celestial Brush.
Okami HD is available from today on the PlayStation Store at 15.99 GBP.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent