Okami HD arrives on PSN
PlayStation 3 gamers are in for a treat today as the HD version of Capcom's scintillating adventure, Okami arrives to download today.
The adventures of Amaterasu became one of the high points of the PS2's catalogue and the game's unique visuals played a large part of that success. Okami HD faithfully updates the game's visual style with high definition textures worth of the sun goddess herself.
The game's look isn't the only thing that has been updated though. Capcom has taken the time to import the control scheme over from the Wii version of the game giving anyone with a Move controller the chance to really get to grips with the Celestial Brush.
Okami HD is available from today on the PlayStation Store at 15.99 GBP.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan