Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
Capcom has officially announced that they are working on Resident Evil: Revelations 2.
Although the game is a direct sequel to the events of the interesting 3DS title which found its way to the PC, PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii U last year it will not feature either series regular Jill Valentine or Chris Redfield as the first game did. Beyond that not much else is known about the game.
The announcement confirms last week's leak on Xbox.com of the boxart for the Japanese version of the game.
Resident Evil: Revelations 2 is in development on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 and is due for release some time in 2015.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title