Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
Capcom has officially announced that they are working on Resident Evil: Revelations 2.
Although the game is a direct sequel to the events of the interesting 3DS title which found its way to the PC, PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii U last year it will not feature either series regular Jill Valentine or Chris Redfield as the first game did. Beyond that not much else is known about the game.
The announcement confirms last week's leak on Xbox.com of the boxart for the Japanese version of the game.
Resident Evil: Revelations 2 is in development on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 and is due for release some time in 2015.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free