Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
Capcom has officially announced that they are working on Resident Evil: Revelations 2.
Although the game is a direct sequel to the events of the interesting 3DS title which found its way to the PC, PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii U last year it will not feature either series regular Jill Valentine or Chris Redfield as the first game did. Beyond that not much else is known about the game.
The announcement confirms last week's leak on Xbox.com of the boxart for the Japanese version of the game.
Resident Evil: Revelations 2 is in development on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 and is due for release some time in 2015.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release