Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
Capcom has officially announced that they are working on Resident Evil: Revelations 2.
Although the game is a direct sequel to the events of the interesting 3DS title which found its way to the PC, PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii U last year it will not feature either series regular Jill Valentine or Chris Redfield as the first game did. Beyond that not much else is known about the game.
The announcement confirms last week's leak on Xbox.com of the boxart for the Japanese version of the game.
Resident Evil: Revelations 2 is in development on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 and is due for release some time in 2015.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer