Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
Capcom has officially announced that they are working on Resident Evil: Revelations 2.
Although the game is a direct sequel to the events of the interesting 3DS title which found its way to the PC, PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii U last year it will not feature either series regular Jill Valentine or Chris Redfield as the first game did. Beyond that not much else is known about the game.
The announcement confirms last week's leak on Xbox.com of the boxart for the Japanese version of the game.
Resident Evil: Revelations 2 is in development on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 and is due for release some time in 2015.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO