Cliff Bleszinski offers to help Capcom fix Resident Evil
Cliff Bleszinski seems to be getting a bit bored already after ending his 20 years at Epic and is already looking for some more work.
In a Tweet at the weekend, the former creative boss of Epic offered to help Capcom fix the Resident Evil series after Resi 6 received average review scores (around 67 on Metacritic).
He said, "Hey, Capcom. Call me. We can fix Resident Evil. Together. :-)"
Blesszinski is no stranger to Capcom's seminal survival horror series and has even cited Resident Evil 4's over-the-shoulder viewpoint and story pacing as major influences on the Gears Of War series.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3