Cliff Bleszinski offers to help Capcom fix Resident Evil
Cliff Bleszinski seems to be getting a bit bored already after ending his 20 years at Epic and is already looking for some more work.
In a Tweet at the weekend, the former creative boss of Epic offered to help Capcom fix the Resident Evil series after Resi 6 received average review scores (around 67 on Metacritic).
He said, "Hey, Capcom. Call me. We can fix Resident Evil. Together. :-)"
Blesszinski is no stranger to Capcom's seminal survival horror series and has even cited Resident Evil 4's over-the-shoulder viewpoint and story pacing as major influences on the Gears Of War series.
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft