Cliff Bleszinski offers to help Capcom fix Resident Evil
Cliff Bleszinski seems to be getting a bit bored already after ending his 20 years at Epic and is already looking for some more work.
In a Tweet at the weekend, the former creative boss of Epic offered to help Capcom fix the Resident Evil series after Resi 6 received average review scores (around 67 on Metacritic).
He said, "Hey, Capcom. Call me. We can fix Resident Evil. Together. :-)"
Blesszinski is no stranger to Capcom's seminal survival horror series and has even cited Resident Evil 4's over-the-shoulder viewpoint and story pacing as major influences on the Gears Of War series.
- Wasteland 2 gets a final release date
- Hellblade not tied to Heavenly Sword in any way stresses Ninja Theory
- Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare gets a free trial on PC
- Crytek to repair their reputation by making good games
- Microsoft reveals another selection of Forza Horizon 2's 200 cars
- Microsoft insisted on 1080p for Diablo III on the Xbox One
- You want hardcore difficulty? Pillars Of Eternity will delete your savegame when you die
- Destiny writer joins Telltale Game to work on the Game Of Thrones series
- Ubisoft's support for PS3 and Xbox 360 to taper off after 2015