Cliff Bleszinski offers to help Capcom fix Resident Evil
Cliff Bleszinski seems to be getting a bit bored already after ending his 20 years at Epic and is already looking for some more work.
In a Tweet at the weekend, the former creative boss of Epic offered to help Capcom fix the Resident Evil series after Resi 6 received average review scores (around 67 on Metacritic).
He said, "Hey, Capcom. Call me. We can fix Resident Evil. Together. :-)"
Blesszinski is no stranger to Capcom's seminal survival horror series and has even cited Resident Evil 4's over-the-shoulder viewpoint and story pacing as major influences on the Gears Of War series.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan