Cliff Bleszinski offers to help Capcom fix Resident Evil
Cliff Bleszinski seems to be getting a bit bored already after ending his 20 years at Epic and is already looking for some more work.
In a Tweet at the weekend, the former creative boss of Epic offered to help Capcom fix the Resident Evil series after Resi 6 received average review scores (around 67 on Metacritic).
He said, "Hey, Capcom. Call me. We can fix Resident Evil. Together. :-)"
Blesszinski is no stranger to Capcom's seminal survival horror series and has even cited Resident Evil 4's over-the-shoulder viewpoint and story pacing as major influences on the Gears Of War series.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year