Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
Atari has announced the third revival of the original survival horror series Alone In The Dark with Alone In The Dark: Illumination.
The new game is a reboot of the series which last appeared back in 2008 with a brave console outing that was widely regarded as the best worst game that year.
Illumination will depart from the series trademark third-person perspective from odd camera angles and move to a first-person perspective instead. It will also offer up to four-player co-op gameplay which is a big risk in horror gaming.
Alone In The Dark: Illumination will arrive on the PC later on in the autumn.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto