Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
Atari has announced the third revival of the original survival horror series Alone In The Dark with Alone In The Dark: Illumination.
The new game is a reboot of the series which last appeared back in 2008 with a brave console outing that was widely regarded as the best worst game that year.
Illumination will depart from the series trademark third-person perspective from odd camera angles and move to a first-person perspective instead. It will also offer up to four-player co-op gameplay which is a big risk in horror gaming.
Alone In The Dark: Illumination will arrive on the PC later on in the autumn.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey