Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
Atari has announced the third revival of the original survival horror series Alone In The Dark with Alone In The Dark: Illumination.
The new game is a reboot of the series which last appeared back in 2008 with a brave console outing that was widely regarded as the best worst game that year.
Illumination will depart from the series trademark third-person perspective from odd camera angles and move to a first-person perspective instead. It will also offer up to four-player co-op gameplay which is a big risk in horror gaming.
Alone In The Dark: Illumination will arrive on the PC later on in the autumn.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III