Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
Atari has announced the third revival of the original survival horror series Alone In The Dark with Alone In The Dark: Illumination.
The new game is a reboot of the series which last appeared back in 2008 with a brave console outing that was widely regarded as the best worst game that year.
Illumination will depart from the series trademark third-person perspective from odd camera angles and move to a first-person perspective instead. It will also offer up to four-player co-op gameplay which is a big risk in horror gaming.
Alone In The Dark: Illumination will arrive on the PC later on in the autumn.
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming