Scotland gets a new developer in Beartrap Games
Out of the ashes of Cohort Games comes a new Scottish development studio that plans to take on the world.
Beartrap Games is an ambitious new studio that is aiming to make a "major contribution" to the Scottish games industry.
The studio's creative director, Fin McGechie added, "Our new company also aims to prove itself as a reliable and trusted partner for joint development projects and welcomes all approaches."
Commercoal director, Grant Alexander said, "This is a very exciting time for the new company. Although it is very early days, we have been overwhelmed by the support given by individuals from both the Games Industry and Public Bodies. As well as developing our own IP and concepts, we are focused on finding projects and partners to work with. We are in a great position to be able to grow quickly and can consider a project of any size."
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue