Grand Theft Auto: Vice City gets a mobile makeover for its 10th anniversary
That's right. Soon it will be the tenth anniversary of the release of grand Theft Auto: Vice City.
Rockstar has revealed that they are preparing to launch a remastered version of Vice City for iOS and Android to celebrate the occasion.
Rockstar founder Sam Houser said, "Grand Theft Auto: Vice City gave players the freedom of a massive open-world in one of the most iconic and vibrant settings ever realized in a game. It was a defining moment in the series and we're delighted to be celebrating its 10th anniversary this year with a stunning, updated version for phones and tablets."
Originally released in October of 2002, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City still revered today as probably the finest entry in the series.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title