Grand Theft Auto: Vice City gets a mobile makeover for its 10th anniversary
That's right. Soon it will be the tenth anniversary of the release of grand Theft Auto: Vice City.
Rockstar has revealed that they are preparing to launch a remastered version of Vice City for iOS and Android to celebrate the occasion.
Rockstar founder Sam Houser said, "Grand Theft Auto: Vice City gave players the freedom of a massive open-world in one of the most iconic and vibrant settings ever realized in a game. It was a defining moment in the series and we're delighted to be celebrating its 10th anniversary this year with a stunning, updated version for phones and tablets."
Originally released in October of 2002, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City still revered today as probably the finest entry in the series.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III