Grand Theft Auto: Vice City gets a mobile makeover for its 10th anniversary
That's right. Soon it will be the tenth anniversary of the release of grand Theft Auto: Vice City.
Rockstar has revealed that they are preparing to launch a remastered version of Vice City for iOS and Android to celebrate the occasion.
Rockstar founder Sam Houser said, "Grand Theft Auto: Vice City gave players the freedom of a massive open-world in one of the most iconic and vibrant settings ever realized in a game. It was a defining moment in the series and we're delighted to be celebrating its 10th anniversary this year with a stunning, updated version for phones and tablets."
Originally released in October of 2002, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City still revered today as probably the finest entry in the series.
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive