Grand Theft Auto: Vice City gets a mobile makeover for its 10th anniversary
That's right. Soon it will be the tenth anniversary of the release of grand Theft Auto: Vice City.
Rockstar has revealed that they are preparing to launch a remastered version of Vice City for iOS and Android to celebrate the occasion.
Rockstar founder Sam Houser said, "Grand Theft Auto: Vice City gave players the freedom of a massive open-world in one of the most iconic and vibrant settings ever realized in a game. It was a defining moment in the series and we're delighted to be celebrating its 10th anniversary this year with a stunning, updated version for phones and tablets."
Originally released in October of 2002, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City still revered today as probably the finest entry in the series.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch