Grand Theft Auto: Vice City gets a mobile makeover for its 10th anniversary
That's right. Soon it will be the tenth anniversary of the release of grand Theft Auto: Vice City.
Rockstar has revealed that they are preparing to launch a remastered version of Vice City for iOS and Android to celebrate the occasion.
Rockstar founder Sam Houser said, "Grand Theft Auto: Vice City gave players the freedom of a massive open-world in one of the most iconic and vibrant settings ever realized in a game. It was a defining moment in the series and we're delighted to be celebrating its 10th anniversary this year with a stunning, updated version for phones and tablets."
Originally released in October of 2002, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City still revered today as probably the finest entry in the series.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date