3 DLC packs due for Dishonored beginning with the Dunwall City Trials
Bethesda and Arkane Studios have revealed some details of their planned downloadable content for Dishonored.
Arkane's new release will receive three packs of DLC in all with the first one being called the Dunwall City Trials due some time in December for 400 MS Points on 360 or 3.99 on PS3 and PC.
This pack will feature 10 challenge maps that will test players stealth, combat and mobility skills including arena battles, a tough run of drop assassinations and a race against the clock.
The next two packs will be story-driven campaign packs due to be released next year.
The first which is due in the Spring will introduce Daud and his Whalers, a group of supernatural assassins promising a story whose outcome will be affected by every choice made during the missions.
The third pack will be announced at a later date.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer