Microsoft details the new War Games Map Pass for Halo 4
Microsoft has announced details of the multiplayer downloadable content that they will be releasing for Halo 4.
There will be three full-on multiplayer map packs each with three maps included arriving for Halo 4. As well as being available individually they will all be available together with the discounted rate War Games Map Pass (that's a Season Pass to you and me).
The Crimson Map Pack due in December will include the open, vehicle focused Harvest, Shatter which is set on an alien moon and Wreckage which features a combination of tight spaces and dangerous exposures.
Next is the Majestic expected to be ready in February. This adds Landfall and infantry map set against a glimmering ocean, the space-based Monolith map and the industrially themed Skyline map.
The last to be detailed is the Castle Map Pack which is shooting for an April release. This includes Daybreak, a map set in a remote mountain facility, Outcast set in the midst of alien architecture and Perdition a tactically focused urban map.
Anyone buying the War Games Map Pass will also get the exclusive Scanner and Strider helmets and a unique Falcon in-game emblem.
Halo 4 itself hits shelves on November the 6th.
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle