Deadlight shambles onto PC today
Tequila Works' hit XBLA zombie title Deadlight arrives on PC.
Deadlight is as story-driven platformer set in a fictional 1986 Pacific Coast ravaged by a zombie apocalypse. It follows a quiet and mildly paranoid man called Randall as he attempts to survive a world filled with death at every turn.
The PC release needs at least a 2.0GHz processor with 2GB RAM and 5GB of free hard disc space running Windows XP SP3 with a DirectX 9 graphics card with shader model 3.0 support and a DirectX 9 compatible sound card.
Deadlight is available on Steam from today. Anyone curious should check out the launch trailer to get better idea of what Deadlight has to offer.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone