Deadlight shambles onto PC today
Tequila Works' hit XBLA zombie title Deadlight arrives on PC.
Deadlight is as story-driven platformer set in a fictional 1986 Pacific Coast ravaged by a zombie apocalypse. It follows a quiet and mildly paranoid man called Randall as he attempts to survive a world filled with death at every turn.
The PC release needs at least a 2.0GHz processor with 2GB RAM and 5GB of free hard disc space running Windows XP SP3 with a DirectX 9 graphics card with shader model 3.0 support and a DirectX 9 compatible sound card.
Deadlight is available on Steam from today. Anyone curious should check out the launch trailer to get better idea of what Deadlight has to offer.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer