Deadlight shambles onto PC today
Tequila Works' hit XBLA zombie title Deadlight arrives on PC.
Deadlight is as story-driven platformer set in a fictional 1986 Pacific Coast ravaged by a zombie apocalypse. It follows a quiet and mildly paranoid man called Randall as he attempts to survive a world filled with death at every turn.
The PC release needs at least a 2.0GHz processor with 2GB RAM and 5GB of free hard disc space running Windows XP SP3 with a DirectX 9 graphics card with shader model 3.0 support and a DirectX 9 compatible sound card.
Deadlight is available on Steam from today. Anyone curious should check out the launch trailer to get better idea of what Deadlight has to offer.
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015