Deadlight shambles onto PC today
Tequila Works' hit XBLA zombie title Deadlight arrives on PC.
Deadlight is as story-driven platformer set in a fictional 1986 Pacific Coast ravaged by a zombie apocalypse. It follows a quiet and mildly paranoid man called Randall as he attempts to survive a world filled with death at every turn.
The PC release needs at least a 2.0GHz processor with 2GB RAM and 5GB of free hard disc space running Windows XP SP3 with a DirectX 9 graphics card with shader model 3.0 support and a DirectX 9 compatible sound card.
Deadlight is available on Steam from today. Anyone curious should check out the launch trailer to get better idea of what Deadlight has to offer.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3