Deadlight shambles onto PC today
Tequila Works' hit XBLA zombie title Deadlight arrives on PC.
Deadlight is as story-driven platformer set in a fictional 1986 Pacific Coast ravaged by a zombie apocalypse. It follows a quiet and mildly paranoid man called Randall as he attempts to survive a world filled with death at every turn.
The PC release needs at least a 2.0GHz processor with 2GB RAM and 5GB of free hard disc space running Windows XP SP3 with a DirectX 9 graphics card with shader model 3.0 support and a DirectX 9 compatible sound card.
Deadlight is available on Steam from today. Anyone curious should check out the launch trailer to get better idea of what Deadlight has to offer.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title