Hotline Miami is here now
The most potentially controversial indie release of the year, Hotline Miami has hit PC this week.
The game draws players into a strange, dark and excessively violent world set in a neon-lit 1980s Miami.
Developer Jonatan Soderstrom said, "Development has been both exciting and challenging but we can't be more thrilled to finally release Hotline Miami. Dennis and I are incredibly proud of the game and are looking forward to people's reactions to the story and questions posted to the player."
Hotline Miami is available on all good PC download services for 9.99 USD. If you want a taste of the action you can always check out the launch trailer although it's not for the faint hearted.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3