Hotline Miami is here now
The most potentially controversial indie release of the year, Hotline Miami has hit PC this week.
The game draws players into a strange, dark and excessively violent world set in a neon-lit 1980s Miami.
Developer Jonatan Soderstrom said, "Development has been both exciting and challenging but we can't be more thrilled to finally release Hotline Miami. Dennis and I are incredibly proud of the game and are looking forward to people's reactions to the story and questions posted to the player."
Hotline Miami is available on all good PC download services for 9.99 USD. If you want a taste of the action you can always check out the launch trailer although it's not for the faint hearted.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date