Hotline Miami is here now
The most potentially controversial indie release of the year, Hotline Miami has hit PC this week.
The game draws players into a strange, dark and excessively violent world set in a neon-lit 1980s Miami.
Developer Jonatan Soderstrom said, "Development has been both exciting and challenging but we can't be more thrilled to finally release Hotline Miami. Dennis and I are incredibly proud of the game and are looking forward to people's reactions to the story and questions posted to the player."
Hotline Miami is available on all good PC download services for 9.99 USD. If you want a taste of the action you can always check out the launch trailer although it's not for the faint hearted.
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too