Hotline Miami is here now
The most potentially controversial indie release of the year, Hotline Miami has hit PC this week.
The game draws players into a strange, dark and excessively violent world set in a neon-lit 1980s Miami.
Developer Jonatan Soderstrom said, "Development has been both exciting and challenging but we can't be more thrilled to finally release Hotline Miami. Dennis and I are incredibly proud of the game and are looking forward to people's reactions to the story and questions posted to the player."
Hotline Miami is available on all good PC download services for 9.99 USD. If you want a taste of the action you can always check out the launch trailer although it's not for the faint hearted.
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014