Hotline Miami is here now
The most potentially controversial indie release of the year, Hotline Miami has hit PC this week.
The game draws players into a strange, dark and excessively violent world set in a neon-lit 1980s Miami.
Developer Jonatan Soderstrom said, "Development has been both exciting and challenging but we can't be more thrilled to finally release Hotline Miami. Dennis and I are incredibly proud of the game and are looking forward to people's reactions to the story and questions posted to the player."
Hotline Miami is available on all good PC download services for 9.99 USD. If you want a taste of the action you can always check out the launch trailer although it's not for the faint hearted.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer