2K reveals the Slingshot Content Pack for XCOM: Enemy Unknown
2K Games has announced details of a new pack of downloadable content that will be coming soon for XCOM: Enemy Unknown.
The Slingshot Content Pack will add a new linked set of Council missions. The missions introduce a new mysterious Triad operative and lead to more intense battles with the alien invaders over China.
An exact release date and price will be announced for the Slingshot DLC soon. In the meantime they have launched the pre-order bonus Elite Soldier DLC pack for anyone who missed out on it art launch.
It will add the Classic XCOM Soldier, a recruit inspired by the original XCOM: UFO Defence troopers, Soldier Deco packs allowing a range of aesthetic upgrades for body armour and complete colour customisation.
The Elite Soldier DLC is available on Xbox Live, PSN and Steam for PC for 400 MS Points on 360 or 4.99 USD on PSN and PC.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side