Dark Souls: Artorias Of The Abyss DLC arrives on console
Today sees the arrival of the Artorias Of The Abyss downloadable content for Dark Souls on PS3 and Xbxo 360.
The DLC provides console gamers with a host of new maps and environments, boss characters and other enemies, NPCs, weapons and armour all designed to challege Dark Souls players to the maximum once more.
The DLC was previously only made available as a bonus for PC gamers in the Prepare To Die Edition which launched earlier this year.
The Prepare To Die Edition of Dark Souls is also coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 this week. When it launches on the 26th of October it will give anyone who hasn't already experienced Dark Souls' unique challenges will be able to get the full game and the Artorias Of The Abyss DLC in one handy bundle.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer