Dark Souls: Artorias Of The Abyss DLC arrives on console
Today sees the arrival of the Artorias Of The Abyss downloadable content for Dark Souls on PS3 and Xbxo 360.
The DLC provides console gamers with a host of new maps and environments, boss characters and other enemies, NPCs, weapons and armour all designed to challege Dark Souls players to the maximum once more.
The DLC was previously only made available as a bonus for PC gamers in the Prepare To Die Edition which launched earlier this year.
The Prepare To Die Edition of Dark Souls is also coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 this week. When it launches on the 26th of October it will give anyone who hasn't already experienced Dark Souls' unique challenges will be able to get the full game and the Artorias Of The Abyss DLC in one handy bundle.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year