Dark Souls: Artorias Of The Abyss DLC arrives on console
Today sees the arrival of the Artorias Of The Abyss downloadable content for Dark Souls on PS3 and Xbxo 360.
The DLC provides console gamers with a host of new maps and environments, boss characters and other enemies, NPCs, weapons and armour all designed to challege Dark Souls players to the maximum once more.
The DLC was previously only made available as a bonus for PC gamers in the Prepare To Die Edition which launched earlier this year.
The Prepare To Die Edition of Dark Souls is also coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 this week. When it launches on the 26th of October it will give anyone who hasn't already experienced Dark Souls' unique challenges will be able to get the full game and the Artorias Of The Abyss DLC in one handy bundle.
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam