Dark Souls: Artorias Of The Abyss DLC arrives on console
Today sees the arrival of the Artorias Of The Abyss downloadable content for Dark Souls on PS3 and Xbxo 360.
The DLC provides console gamers with a host of new maps and environments, boss characters and other enemies, NPCs, weapons and armour all designed to challege Dark Souls players to the maximum once more.
The DLC was previously only made available as a bonus for PC gamers in the Prepare To Die Edition which launched earlier this year.
The Prepare To Die Edition of Dark Souls is also coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 this week. When it launches on the 26th of October it will give anyone who hasn't already experienced Dark Souls' unique challenges will be able to get the full game and the Artorias Of The Abyss DLC in one handy bundle.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell