Dark Souls: Artorias Of The Abyss DLC arrives on console
Today sees the arrival of the Artorias Of The Abyss downloadable content for Dark Souls on PS3 and Xbxo 360.
The DLC provides console gamers with a host of new maps and environments, boss characters and other enemies, NPCs, weapons and armour all designed to challege Dark Souls players to the maximum once more.
The DLC was previously only made available as a bonus for PC gamers in the Prepare To Die Edition which launched earlier this year.
The Prepare To Die Edition of Dark Souls is also coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 this week. When it launches on the 26th of October it will give anyone who hasn't already experienced Dark Souls' unique challenges will be able to get the full game and the Artorias Of The Abyss DLC in one handy bundle.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO